4-lom palitoy 45 back moc AFA 80

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I am planning on selling this bad boy im not sure how much to set the reserve price for can anybody please help?

Can i also say hi this is my first post. :D

Cheers

Paul

DSCF4019.jpg

DSCF4022.jpg

DSCF4027.jpg

gustie

Sith Lord
hi paul

welcome

you are leahs toys on ebay? - just so they guys now know if they didnt before..

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Hey Paul, welcome to the boards. 8)

I'm no expert on Palitoy prices, but if it was Kenner I'd say £220 ish. But Palitoy's normally go for more so I'm probably miles off!

What's your collection focus then? How long have you been collecting?

A

Anonymous

gustie said:
hi paul

welcome

you are leahs toys on ebay? - just so they guys now know if they didnt before..

Hi Gustie,

Yes im leahs toys well im paul, leahs is my daughter lol

Cheers

Paul

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
welcome .why you called leah toys .

not a clue on the fig but some of the palitoy collectors will know ,maybe even make you a offr as it looks sweet .
and good work with the quility of figs you sell on e bay

A

Anonymous

weasel said:
Hey Paul, welcome to the boards. 8)

I'm no expert on Palitoy prices, but if it was Kenner I'd say £220 ish. But Palitoy's normally go for more so I'm probably miles off!

What's your collection focus then? How long have you been collecting?

Hi Weasel,

Thanks for the welcome i dont really have a focus just now my only focus is

keeping my heavily pregnant wife happy lol

I have been in the hobby for about 6 years.

Cheers

Paul

A

Anonymous

jabbawokkie said:
welcome .why you called leah toys .

not a clue on the fig but some of the palitoy collectors will know ,maybe even make you a offr as it looks sweet .
and good work with the quility of figs you sell on e bay

Hi Jabbawokkie,

Thank you very much! So all my long hours taking pics hasn't gone to waste then? lol

Cheers

Paul

David Tree

Jedi Master
weasel said:

Actually the Kenner 4-LOM offerless cardback is up there as one of the most expensive figures if you ever found one. There are very few recorded examples, most Kenner ones have an Ackbar offer.

There are two Kenner cardbacks, both of which are higher than the Palitoy 45's, they are 48 I think? However relative to the carback, it is one of the easier 45back figures to pick up, but as a nice tidy 80 I'd say an easy £200.

However, once everyone has their 12 backs, then the 20 backs the migration and race will move to any Palitoy logo card, so in a year or so, will probably another 20% to the premium or so. :?

A

Anonymous

David Tree said:
weasel said:

Actually the Kenner 4-LOM offerless cardback is up there as one of the most expensive figures if you ever found one. There are very few recorded examples, most Kenner ones have an Ackbar offer.

There are two Kenner cardbacks, both of which are higher than the Palitoy 45's, they are 48 I think? However relative to the carback, it is one of the easier 45back figures to pick up, but as a nice tidy 80 I'd say an easy £200.

However, once everyone has their 12 backs, then the 20 backs the migration and race will move to any Palitoy logo card, so in a year or so, will probably another 20% to the premium or so. :?

Hi David,

Thank alot for the advise its much Appreciated.

Cheers

Paul

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Yeah its a little harder to find than the 45a Tie Pilot in good nick so I'd say £225 is about the max price (it does have a nice clear bubble). The 47 and 48 Back Kenners without the offer can fetch a couple of thousand but there aint many of those (Aussie release mainly if I recall right).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom