Attic AtAt Clearout

attack-hands

Youngling
Hi All at SWF.uk

Doing up the house - which means an attic clear out and Im moving on some of the bigger Star Wars Items and Some carded Figs - since I've been out the collectors game since the 90's Id love to get some opinions on what I should be looking for for these. Ill post more as i continue the clear out.

1981 ATAT - Complete with Cannons and Bulb Cover.
r28aah.jpg

More pics here: https://www.flickr.com/gp/154740504@N05/y2G1Nv

Radar Lazer Cannon - Unsealed Boxed - but still in cardboard - instructions included.
k1szgy.jpg

Luke Jedi Knight: ROTJ Palitoy Card
2q234fp.jpg

Lando Skiff Guard - ROTJ Trilogo
2cpxo2u.jpg

C3P0 - Removable Limbs - ROTJ Trilogo
15psy68.jpg

coomber75

Sith Lord
id say 15 for radar cannon
tri logo lando looks pretty beaten up... 25-30??
luke looks good couod see that at 130 -150

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
At At should be £120+ but not as much demand for them at moment for some reason
Laser Canon - £15 sounds about right
I'd say £90-120 on the luke pending better pics of the bottom of card and the bubble.
Lando £30
C3 looks like a smaller discard style bubble so may be more desirable?? £80-100?

Of course in current climate who knows what they might sell for!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
roundster said:
At At should be £120+ but not as much demand for them at moment for some reason
Laser Canon - £15 sounds about right
I'd say £90-120 on the luke pending better pics of the bottom of card and the bubble.
Lando £30
C3 looks like a smaller discard style bubble so may be more desirable?? £80-100?

Of course in current climate who knows what they might sell for!

Reckon you've got it pretty much spot on there, Paul, although I'd say £100 for a complete AT-AT.

Is that a stray bit of bubble wrap on the left hand side of Luke's bubble or something else? Really nice example and the card should flatten well. If you end up listing him somewhere else than here, please let me know as I'd be interested in him.

The C-3PO does indeed look like the smaller miscard bubble. Certainly more desirable than the regular one and yes, even in that condition £80+

attack-hands

Youngling
Thanks for the advice - very helpful - ill post more as i go.

With Luke - there appears to be a very slight tear on the side of the bubble - Its a bit of a mystery - would there normally be a compartment on the left side where the Jabba's Palace Gun would have went, if so it looks missing. Maybe some kid went into the toy shop to get it replaced and they cut it out sneakyly - maybe thats why the rest of the card is in such good nick.

If so Im assuming that affects the value - is it worth my while trying to find an original gun and replacing it back in the pack, or is the gun usually behind Luke and I just cant see it?

attack-hands

Youngling
What would the opinion be on trying to find an original loose gun to replace it? - Is that something thats okay to do and sell? or am i better to sell as is?

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
That Radar Laser Cannon should be a bit more than £15 I think seeing as it's unused. This used to be around the £30 mark when I was in the market for them about 7 years ago. Can't see them being worth less now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom