PBP, Top Toys, Lili Ledy etc cardbacks

river9999uk

Youngling
Hi All

Long time lurker here but I need a little bit of help. Think its time to concentrate on my palitoy collection and raise some money for a few purchases. Thus I'd like to get an evaluation from you clever folks please...

Let me know what you think as I've struggled to find any price info to get an idea...

bike1.jpg

bike2.jpg

c3po1.jpg

c3po2.jpg

chew1.jpg

chew2.jpg

emp1.jpg

emp2.jpg

ewk1.jpg

ewk2.jpg

poncho

Grand Master
theres a facebook cardback group you could try

il tag mr palitoy in this for his expertise

that han solo poch i think is the real gem here :eek:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
I'd be all over the Poch Han if it comes available... perfect addition to the focus :shock:
agree with Chris that Jason (Mr Palitoy) will have a very good insight to the prices, maybe even list them on Jabbas Palace auctions?

J_G

Padawan
river9999uk,

I am VERY, VERY interested in buying your Sears Lobot card - it's the last one I need to complete the shrink-wrap run!

I'm out right now, but will post some valuations later tonight.

Great cards you have!

Thanks,

Jonathan.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
river9999uk said:
Thanks guys...sorry to be dumb but whats jabbas palace auctions ?

It's a Facebook group that you can auction items on...
eBay without the fees and you'd be selling to collectors too

river9999uk

Youngling
Ta, once I have worked out valuations on them then they will be for sale as I am going to stick to Palitoy. I also have a Lili Ledi speeder bike plus a Lili Ledy INT-4. Both boxed but a little beat up..might post them in a different thread as they are not cardbacks :)

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Wow. Some of those are corkers. The vacucard and han are very desirable, but there are other gems in there.

The cardback group on Facebook is your best bet. It's run in part by jon Gladwell (j_g, who has replied to your message). Jason will also help. Both guys will want some of these and both will be fair and honest with their prices.

Love those Ledis. I will likely be in touch if you sell them here.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Hi there, that Han poch is the pic of the bunch and worth hundreds quid given recent sales. The 2 pbp's are the more common ones as are most of the lili ledys. Most of those are in the 50 quid range.

Those sears shrink wraps are rare, not sure on recent prices.

I'd be after the Luke bespin Lili Ledy if it's for sale. The Han poch would be great too, never owned a poch!

Cheers Jason

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
And if you are after Palitoy cards, I have a bunch of cards for sale. I could trade you or just sell, let me know if you are interested.

Cheers Jason

river9999uk

Youngling
PS I got Logray with his accessories with the Lili Ledy Logray card. Hes got no markings or feet holes. Is he worth anything with the card ?

lejackal

Grand Master
river9999uk said:
PS I got Logray with his accessories with the Lili Ledy Logray card. Hes got no markings or feet holes. Is he worth anything with the card ?
From what I've seen on Ledy prices recently he could be anything from 50-100USD on top of the card

aussiejames

Sith Lord
river9999uk said:
something is mixed up here? no feet holes is Top Toys. Complete Top Toys Logray (hood will have no paint) is worth much more than a Ledy Logray ( commonish as it's the same as the made in Mexico Logray)

lejackal

Grand Master
aussiejames said:
river9999uk said:
something is mixed up here? no feet holes is Top Toys. Complete Top Toys Logray (hood will have no paint) is worth much more than a Ledy Logray ( commonish as it's the same as the made in Mexico Logray)

lejackal said:
river9999uk said:
From what I've seen on Ledy prices recently he could be anything from 50-100USD on top of the card

I'll retract this statement then as I know nothing :oops:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom