More lili ledy stuff

river9999uk

Youngling
Hi All. A few bits that were in my foreign box along with my LL cardbacks folder. Just need a bit of help again with prices if you may.

012.JPG

Lili Ledy Speeder bike (complete OK if I recall..will have to open the wrapping)

011.JPG

Lili Ledy Jawa I think he should have gone with the cardback. Dont have hood or gun.

001.JPG

004.JPG

003.JPG

INT-4 LL box is OK has tearing. Int is used but good.

What do you guys think ? Hope you dont mind me sharing. Will try to get pics of the POTF ATAT driver I have also soon. Should have that box by the weekend.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 599
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 598

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Capetown said:
Please remember this is a valuation thread guys.

I will add I am not in the slightest interested in buying this piece. I just want to know what the tray is.

As it is a valuation thread, it's important to know wether the catalogue, instructions and garuntee form are in there, plus the tray and part numbers being right, but if all the people on the forum, I certainly don't need to tell you that ;)

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:
Capetown said:
Please remember this is a valuation thread guys.

I will add I am not in the slightest interested in buying this piece. I just want to know what the tray is.

As it is a valuation thread, it's important to know wether the catalogue, instructions and garuntee form are in there, plus the tray and part numbers being right, but if all the people on the forum, I certainly don't need to tell you that ;)

No, you're quite right. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom