Header image

complete loose collection

Ask expert collectors for advice on pricing items.
neg42
New User
New User

complete loose collection

Postby neg42 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:25 pm

Hi guys - thinking about selling my loose collection (all major figures (Zuckuss is missing) + some variants, first 12 display stand and 2 cases) and any input on pricing it, would be very much appreciated. All weapons / accessories are original - no repro.

Too many photos to put them in this thread, so I created a google photos album

https://photos.app.goo.gl/o830l9x9ZLWS0G162

Thanks in advance!

Droopy
Regular
Regular

Re: complete loose collection

Postby Droopy » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:03 pm

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

I think the value for a loose collection at the moment is anywhere between £3-£5k depending on condition and more importantly, whether you want to sell as a lot or individually.

Your figures all look to be in very good condition so if they're all there and you have the patience to sell them individually I would expect the top end of that estimate.

P.s I would be very interested in the first 12 display stand and threepio case if you did want to sell them separately so I won't give a valuation.

Andy

neg42
New User
New User

Postby neg42 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:05 pm

Hi Andy - thanks for the reply. Have been lurking around in this forum for quite a while but was not really active. It probably makes sense to sell them individually, but I think I will try to sell as a lot first.
Will let you know in case I split.

Cheers

Droopy
Regular
Regular

Postby Droopy » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:26 pm

No worries. On reflection, I think top end for the loose figures alone is probably £4k not £5k.

Return to “Vintage Valuation Requests”