Leia Organa ROTJ MOC

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
Evening all.

Very curious if someone could give me a valuation on this figure?

Since the photo was taken, i've had it graded by UKG - it scored 75%

The only one I could see on ebay sold in the US a couple of weeks ago for just over £900 and it was ungraded :eek: I know it's one of the rarer ROTJ cards but is that just a huge fluke?

Any help/comments are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nick

IMAG0537.jpg

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Boba Fett tax, Stormtrooper tax, Palitoy tax, Princess Leia tax, Luke Skywalker tax......

I'm collecting cardback tears that have come loose it's the only thing affordable. :lol:

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
That's a beautiful card. They were going for £250 5 years ago. If they have gone up £700 in 5 years, then everyone has lost their minds. :?

Amazing looking piece, get rid of the grade though- it detracts from what it is.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Grant_C said:
That's a beautiful card. They were going for £250 5 years ago. If they have gone up £700 in 5 years, then everyone has lost their minds. :?

Amazing looking piece, get rid of the grade though- it detracts from what it is.

Agree, for a 75 grade you best break the hammer out. You'll get more without that.

I dunno, Grant, a 300% increased in price for SW in 5 years is almost reasonable. Was having a look at some old Vectis auctions this morning and less than three years ago you could get miscard Imperial Stormtroopers on Trilogo AT-ST Driver cards for little more than £100. Couldn't move for the bastards they had so many, must have been a dozen of them over a couple of sales. Find one now and then find one for 3 x that price. I double dare you.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Oooh that's nice :shock: Difficult to put a price on as they rarely come up for sale. I'd value it at several hundred but could prob go for more. Would love this, it's the stumbling block to me completing the first twelve on Jedi cards. The others needed being Luke, Han and Jawa. This by far the hardest to come by and now the most expensive. Lovely piece!

starwars00

Jedi Knight
I paid £940 for mine a few months ago.
So would value yours slightly less for the bubble, but will be interesting to see what it goes for. Could fly.

IMG_3549.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom