Loose collection value?

MikesDK

Youngling
I just cleaned the celler and found some of my old star wars stuff, all the figures seems nice and firm joints and so on, obi wan and darth vader even has the small tip on the light sabers and such, i took some pictures of it and hope people in here can give me some kind of value on it, been searching the net and man star wars is a tuff world to figure out. ive posted the pictures on https://photos.app.goo.gl/O3W4zXZNUnToN78f2

coomber75

Sith Lord
would be interested if you sell so wont put a price, if sell individual you will get more than bupk

MikesDK

Youngling
Havent really made up my mind yet if iam selling it as a packet or singles, singles do seems like the best choice but does take a bit more work and time but might be worth it....first of all still want some kind of idea about prices before i do anything :)

MikesDK

Youngling
Dont be shy now, some people must have an idea of value on some of the items, if sold as singles.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hi mikes

If it helps i would say your little vehicles the mini rigs are about £10 each max.

The x wing between £45-£55

And the tie interceptor between £50-£60 depending on if electronics work and condition overall

Not sure on the boxed speeder bike and cassette and book.

I cant remember all the loose figures you had but you need to identify the weapons you have to the figures and make them complete.

I know you need more info but im in a rush so hope this helped. Get more opinions before making any desitions

MikesDK

Youngling
Yeah ill try to match up weappons with figures see how many are complet think i got more stuff for the figure in my basement back to cleaning and searching :)

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
I know a couple of people who would probably be interested in the speeder bike box. Pomse and soren. I think the price sticker is faetter BR, which was a Danish department store. It doesn't make it more rare, they just have a childhood connection to danish stuff.

Be interesting to know what the removed sticker was.

MikesDK

Youngling
Yeah iam danish and it is fætter br from Denmark, book is in danish as well. the sticker i have no idea my memory is good but not that good :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom