POTF Yak Face

lejackal

Grand Master
Hi folks, hoping to get a valuation on this if possible. I know the MOC is a big hitter but don't really know that much about the value of the card, particularly given the condition

Any help would be great.

Attachments

• E750DD5B-E8E4-4B42-9FB6-5FC81AF2696E.jpeg
    E750DD5B-E8E4-4B42-9FB6-5FC81AF2696E.jpeg
    174.2 KB · Views: 759
  • 8B40ED83-DBE3-437E-8654-3EE6CA1153AA.jpeg
    8B40ED83-DBE3-437E-8654-3EE6CA1153AA.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 761

MarkG

Jedi Master
There's been a couple on the Facebook groups hitting about $200 (£150-£160) over the last few months, but have been in slightly better condition. The picture area has been more complete on those.

I'd pitch a tad lower at $170 (£130)... but in this current climate, it could go for more.

lejackal

Grand Master
Listing here first, slightly above Marks valuation but with best offer

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35174

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I too was surprised at the price that sold for and how quickly it was snapped up.
I can understand that PBP and the like will be expensive, but please don't take this wrong, this was a POTF card.
Are all POTF cards that desirable or do I assume that only the rare ones, Yak, Luke, Han and Anakin etc.???
Not out to unset anyone, just asking.

lejackal

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
I too was surprised at the price that sold for and how quickly it was snapped up.
I can understand that PBP and the like will be expensive, but please don't take this wrong, this was a POTF card.
Are all POTF cards that desirable or do I assume that only the rare ones, Yak, Luke, Han and Anakin etc.???
Yak was only released in Canada hence the dual language on the card, he is top four or five in terms of rarity and top two in terms of value as a MOC.

I was surprised at the valuation but could've sold it four times over before even putting it up for sale.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
lejackal said:
Mini99 said:
Yak was only released in Canada hence the dual language on the card, he is top four or five in terms of rarity and top two in terms of value as a MOC.

I was surprised at the valuation but could've sold it four times over before even putting it up for sale.

Yes of course, POTF Yak was Canada only, sorry a senior moment!
Congratulations on the sale, just read on FB what it's going to, well done.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
lejackal said:
Mini99 said:

Yes of course, POTF Yak was Canada only, sorry a senior moment!
Congratulations on the sale, just read on FB what it's going to, well done.
I believe the POTF Yak Face was not just available in Canada, but also in Australia and Asia (http://theswca.com/images-carde/carded-yakanakin.html).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom