ESB Yoda.

av6

Jedi Knight
It really does pain me to part with this, but could I get a valuation on this Yoda, please. Wave to the card, but is easily corrected placed in a star case, acrylic case. May be even a few heavy books. Bubble is dent free and clear.

IMG_1406.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1407.JPG
    IMG_1407.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 1,119

Droopy

Padawan
No idea but if it's not ridiculous money I would actually quite like to own this.....I love that little green fella!

lejackal

Grand Master
It's harder to find than a 32 back so should Carry a premium on that. Probably about £200 imo

jared007

Padawan
Bit late to the party here, but £225 is a good estimate. Someone was willing to pay around £200 earlier this year for the same example (was from the US though). It's a nice example!

yoda48C.png

jared007

Padawan
coomber75 said:
god I should buy that app... looks so useful

Ha, yes you should ;)

I use it all the time myself, I'm back in the game buying a few MOCs at the moment and always refer to it to see what's a fair deal. I'm seeing a lot of bargains out there at the moment (compared to recent history), and the app helps confirm that for me.

If it helps you to take the plunge - sign up with promo code VR-25 and it will be US$25 for a year after the 1 month free trial (usually $30 - there are other payment plans available too but this is best value). It's a promo code setup for both the forum members here, and listeners of the Vintage Rebellion podcast.

Cheers, Jared.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom