I need to know which lighttsaber this is!

Fritti123

Youngling
Its silver and plastic, around 40cm high and lights up and makes a very weird sound. On the inside its a little note where its says: 98.03
Does anyone know what this is?

Fritti123

Youngling
image.jpg
image.jpg

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Looks like somthing you would get in a camp site gift shop that would be my best guess. Possibly worth a fiver.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
lejackal said:
Fritti123 said:
How much is it worth?
Manors cost nothing, almost as much as that Saber is worth

I would have to agree. Hopefully he didnt miss interpret and we see another ebay listing for.

Vintage star wars rare last 17 vinyle caped jawa yak face laser sword. Starting bid £1500

subzero

Sith Lord
Ohh THAT laser sword?, that specific one with the silver handle it's worth roughly £500.

Stick it on ebay for £450 starting bid it will def sell. And make sure to post the link on here to your auction as i'm sure we'd all love to have a go at winning it.

Fritti123

Youngling
subzero said:
Ohh THAT laser sword?, that specific one with the silver handle it's worth roughly £500.

Stick it on ebay for £450 starting bid it will def sell. And make sure to post the link on here to your auction as i'm sure we'd all love to have a go at winning it.

So its worth around 500£?!?!

subzero

Sith Lord
Fritti123 said:
subzero said:

So its worth around 500£?!?!

Easily!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom