I need to know how much this is worth!

Fritti123

Youngling
F9EFDC5B-ED05-4379-B69E-90491F560652.jpeg
31EAD184-F20F-455F-8CB9-F1F63FDDAB6F.jpeg
74402C77-264C-4354-B899-C45262849848.jpeg

lejackal

Grand Master
10 day auction on eBay ending on a Sunday night and starting at 99p. The end price will be the value

Chac96

Padawan
Hi, I'm a new user and don't really know how the forum works yet! Could someone help me out please? I've recently purchased a rotj imperial stormtrooper (hoth) and wanted some advice on how tell if its fake but i don't know how to start a thread or where to post.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Chac96 said:
Hi, I'm a new user and don't really know how the forum works yet! Could someone help me out please? I've recently purchased a rotj imperial stormtrooper (hoth) and wanted some advice on how tell if its fake but i don't know how to start a thread or where to post.
Hi mate, there were a lot of Palitoy 65D toytonis. If it's a Kenner or not a 65D Palitoy then you'll probably be fine... Post a front and back picture on this thread using the 'attachment' function and we can take a look.

Chac96

Padawan
Lom said:
Chac96 said:
Hi mate, there were a lot of Palitoy 65D toytonis. If it's a Kenner or not a 65D Palitoy then you'll probably be fine... Post a front and back picture on this thread using the 'attachment' function and we can take a look.
Thanks a lot I have posted a thread named "Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth) Fake or Not?" with pictures and a description. If you could take a look for me it would be much appreciated

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom