Revenge of the Jedi White Marketing Promo Pack? *PICS ADDED*

Christian

Jedi Master
Hello SWF,

I recently picked up a very nice example of the embossed Revenge Of The Jedi white marketing promotional pack. It fortunately still has the HTF white outer 'wallet' that is usually missing. The promo itself is perfect - the outer wallet has a few dirty finger marks but still pretty good. Can anyone recall what the last one they saw sold for - perhaps on evilBay?

Cheers,
Christian.

Pictures now added:

Outer Wallet
148218674_o.jpg

Marketing Promo
148218677_o.jpg

Close up of embossed 'Revenge' logo
148218683_o.jpg

Front page inside
148218689_o.jpg

Revenge logo (inside)
148218690_o.jpg

There are about 10 colour pages included in all and essentially (from what I can understand from the text) this was given to prospective companies in order to tempt them to bid for the merchandising licences on offer for the 3rd (and final :roll: ) part of the trilogy. On one page it lists all the existing merchandising partners and who you should contact at Lucasfilm. BTW this isn't for sale or going to be for sale as it now forms part of my revenge focus - just interested to see if anyone knows what these are worth.... if anything!

Cheers,
Christian.

Joe

Grand Master
I Haven't got the time to check right now Christian but one sold on RS or was asked about some while back, I remember the pictures being exactly the same.
I can't remember anymore though mate, It might be worth a quick search or post there.

Christian

Jedi Master
whiteskinnydroid said:
I Haven't got the time to check right now Christian but one sold on RS or was asked about some while back, I remember the pictures being exactly the same.
I can't remember anymore though mate, It might be worth a quick search or post there.

Hello WSD! I did buy/trade this with a chap off RS not so long ago so this maybe the one you're referring to :?:
I personallyh can't recall the last example to sell on eBay and even though I detest evilBay (but do sell on it :oops: ) IMHO it does tend to provide a pretty good 'market value' for items due to the number of potential buyers viewing/bidding etc

FWIW I picked up this promo for song and I suppose I trying to give myself a little pat on the back for a deal well done :wink: and they're my blurry pics taken yesterday not recycled ones :)

Cheers,
Christian.

Joe

Grand Master
It might well be the one I was thinking of, Did someone touch up the picture to help people see it?
As I recall the picture was either very dark or very light and someone helped him to show the pics more clearly?

I didn't mean to imply that the pictures were the same lol just meant the item!

Its a cool piece! Now send me a nice pm to tell me you have 6 8D8 baggies AND a lili ledy cardback lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom