Lili Ledy cardbacks- MEGA UPDATE

Joe

Grand Master
Has anyone got any Lili Ledy cardbacks?
If anyone can provide some kind of price guide for characters that would be great!

I personally am only interested in one character but seeing as though a C3PO Removable limbs cardback just went for £9 something I would be really interested to find out the types of prices the other characters can fetch?
UPDATED
So:

THIS IS JUST A GUIDE TO ITEMS THAT HAVE SOLD OR HAVE BEEN UP FOR SALE RECENTLY - - BY NO WAY IS IT A FOOL PROOF PRICE GUIDE!

Past Ebay sales

----------------
8D8 - £15
R2-D2 - £40
C3P0 removable limbs - £9 (cheap?)
Chief Chirpa - £15-30
Luke Jedi - £25-28
AT-ST Driver - £20-25
Emperors Royal Gaurd - £14
--------------------------

Recent Ebay listings:

Paploo : £34.22
Logray : £26.68
AT-ST Driver : £23.78
Han Endor : £51.62
Admiral Ackbar : £45.24
Teebo : £23.78
Lando Skiff : £29.58
Jedi Luke : £47.56
8D8 : £32.48
Rancor Keeper : £16.82
Chief Chirpa : £26.69
ERG : £32.48
Lumat : £32.48
Cloud Car Pilot : £61.05 :shock:
Tie Fighter Pilot : £39.44
B-Wing Pilot : £39.44

I Realise condition is always an issue with most things but lets take it out of the equation for now as Lili Ledy's are hard enough to come by in any condition!

sith jawa

Padawan
A Luke Jedi Ledy Cardback went for roughly $55.00 a month ago. Funny, as the cardback had not been complete, which really surprised me.

Joe

Grand Master
List updated

I am actually still looking for my one lol
I had a seller send me loads of pictures of one he had spare, he said make me an offer, which I did and surprise surprise I never heard from him again haha

Joe

Grand Master
Well, recently a rather large amount of quite good condition Lili Ledy cardbacks went up for sale on Ebay.com, as such I recorded the prices...

I don't know if this equates well, but from the item I wanted (surprise surprise the 8d8) and from Phantomshadow's information on his ERG cardbacks it seems that either the market price for these has increased (considerably) or the guy who won the auctions just wanted the lot (he won 13 of the 16 for sale )

I had a few friends tell me that $50 is top whack for what you might expect to pay for an 8d8 cardback, and anything more then its a case of do you want it that bad or can you wait for it to come up cheaper!

I bottled out of testing his bid (it stayed in $56)

So for now here are the cardbacks and final ending prices:

Paploo : £34.22
Logray : £26.68
AT-ST Driver : £23.78
Han Endor : £51.62
Admiral Ackbar : £45.24
Teebo : £23.78
Lando Skiff : £29.58
Jedi Luke : £47.56
8D8 : £32.48
Rancor Keeper : £16.82
Chief Chirpa : £26.69
ERG : £32.48
Lumat : £32.48
(all of the above were won by the same buyer who has bought up a lot of card back lot's on ebay)
The following are the ones he lost
Cloud Car Pilot : £61.05 :shock:
Tie Fighter Pilot : £39.44
B-Wing Pilot : £39.44

I wonder if people could discuss how they think the prices that these reached reflect well the market value of these items, I for one think they did exceedingly well but as is the case with most things, in Vintage collecting items are worth whatever you are willing to pay for them...

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I wonder, with the economic down turn going global, will we see a shift in the prices things fetch on Ebay?
Obviously, the real top notch items will still fetch high prices, but will we see a shift away from the 'second tier' items and more people bidding on the perceived cheaper items?

Does that mean more people will be going for cardbacks, say, as opposed to MOC's? Or MOC's as opposed to AFA'd etc!?

Kevin_Mason

Youngling
I added a bunch of the pictures from the recent auctions to my blog (www.foreignstarwars.com) in case anyone missed them. This weekend, I'll be updating it soon to include the 10-20 that sold in the last year as well.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Hey Kevin, I didn't realise you were a member over here! 8)
I've been checking out your blog/site for a few months now, really interesting. Keep up the good work :D

Joe

Grand Master
Wow at the price of the Fett Card!

When did you sell your set of cardbacks Kevin? and how much roughly did you buy them for?

How much do you think an 8D8 is "really" worth?

Kevin_Mason

Youngling
WSD:
Yeah, that Fett Ledy cardback is pretty spectacular. I sold off most of my Ledy cardbacks last year when I started my bootleg obsession. After I'd sold about half of them, I sold the rest in one lot. Of course, I keep nice pictures and scans so I'll eventually add them to the blog as well. The prices I paid for most of them don't count -- I was collecting cardbacks way before they were popular. I remember buying a lot of 120 Canadian cardbacks (including GDE's, transition cards, shrinkwraps, etc.) on eBay for around $80 US. Needless-to-say, that was a good buy when I decided to start selling them off :) As for Ledy's, my 14 Back Retorno cardback collection cost me about $20 each ($280 for the set). That would easily go for $700-$1000 now, especially since the Gamorrean Guard has sold twice recently for over $100 and the Yoda is, well, Yoda.

On the 8D8, that is around the corrrect price, although around $10 higher than I thought it would go. On the other hand, the Boussh sold for $75 less than I sold mine.

If you have purchased any foreign examples lately (MOC, cardback, boxed or loose), feel free to send me the info/pictures and I'll get them up right away.

Weasel:
Yep. Been a member a while. My computer crashed some time ago and I could never find the website address. It is such an easy name I can't believe I couldn't remember it. However, when I was digging through some old pictures this weekend, I ran across it so ... here I am.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom