Poster valuation..please help.

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
20171221_161810.jpg
I have been offered the below...should it be folded...is it genuine, I am no expert. 1984 or just a reprint.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Clawrence said:
20171221_161810.jpgI have been offered the below...should it be folded...is it genuine, I am no expert. 1984 or just a reprint.

Send Matt Fox a PM, he'll be best placed to answer I reckon...

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Clawrence, this is one I would leave and not accept the offer on.

It's pretty much the only UK quad that has been reprinted, so it could be a reprint from that photo I couldn't tell you whether it was genuine or not.

However let's assume it is genuine. It is a trimmed down poster, I include a pic below where you can see the true 30" X 40" dimensions. Compare this with the one you've been offered. Look at the top and bottom of the image and you can see where the trim has taken place, and this greatly devalues it.

nr003877-25_1.jpg

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
Clawrence, this is one I would leave and not accept the offer on.

It's pretty much the only UK quad that has been reprinted, so it could be a reprint from that photo I couldn't tell you whether it was genuine or not.

However let's assume it is genuine. It is a trimmed down poster, I include a pic below where you can see the true 30" X 40" dimensions. Compare this with the one you've been offered. Look at the top and bottom of the image and you can see where the trim has taken place, and this greatly devalues it.

nr003877-25_1.jpg
Cheers thanks for the info...he has a few more posters he was trying to sell that were supposed to be original...I think I will leave it well alone. Cheers chris

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom