Short shot Imp blaster

subzero

Sith Lord
This may be a tricky one to value but I have this 'short shot' factory error blaster, just wondering if there's anyone on here who collects / owns any of these and if they have any clue of the value?, I don't know if there's even much of a market for them but I read in another post some do collect them.

Not for sale btw, cheers! :)

DSCF8099_phixr.jpg

DSCF8095_phixr.jpg

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
I picked up a standard dark blue blaster at FF for £15 before Christmas so I suppose you can start there and work up! This will be a very niche area of collecting though so it will totally depend on the buyer in terms of final value but I personally wouldn't pay much more than a standard version.

If it's solid black though you could sell it on Facebook for over £100 :eek:

subzero

Sith Lord
Clarkspie&chips said:
I picked up a standard dark blue blaster at FF for £15 before Christmas so I suppose you can start there and work up! This will be a very niche area of collecting though so it will totally depend on the buyer in terms of final value but I personally wouldn't pay much more than a standard version.

If it's solid black though you could sell it on Facebook for over £100 :eek:

Yes that's exactly the problem is it's extremely niche, luckily I got it for just a fiver over what a normal one is worth, I didn't mind paying a little premium on it as they're extremely hard to find and I wanted it for something unique to display among my collection.

Unfortunately it's not solid black though but very dark blue. :(

Thanks for the input! :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom