Header image

Short shot Imp blaster

Ask expert collectors for advice on pricing items.
subzero
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Short shot Imp blaster

Postby subzero » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:46 am

This may be a tricky one to value but I have this 'short shot' factory error blaster, just wondering if there's anyone on here who collects / owns any of these and if they have any clue of the value?, I don't know if there's even much of a market for them but I read in another post some do collect them.

Not for sale btw, cheers! :)

DSCF8099_phixr.jpg

DSCF8095_phixr.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You don't own your toys, you only borrow them until you sell them or die!

Clarkspie&chips
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Re: Short shot Imp blaster

Postby Clarkspie&chips » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:14 pm

I picked up a standard dark blue blaster at FF for £15 before Christmas so I suppose you can start there and work up! This will be a very niche area of collecting though so it will totally depend on the buyer in terms of final value but I personally wouldn't pay much more than a standard version.

If it's solid black though you could sell it on Facebook for over £100 :o

subzero
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Short shot Imp blaster

Postby subzero » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:20 pm

Clarkspie&chips wrote:I picked up a standard dark blue blaster at FF for £15 before Christmas so I suppose you can start there and work up! This will be a very niche area of collecting though so it will totally depend on the buyer in terms of final value but I personally wouldn't pay much more than a standard version.

If it's solid black though you could sell it on Facebook for over £100 :o

Yes that's exactly the problem is it's extremely niche, luckily I got it for just a fiver over what a normal one is worth, I didn't mind paying a little premium on it as they're extremely hard to find and I wanted it for something unique to display among my collection.

Unfortunately it's not solid black though but very dark blue. :(

Thanks for the input! :)
You don't own your toys, you only borrow them until you sell them or die!

Return to “Vintage Valuation Requests”