Trailer Star Wars

kevinhoet

Hey guys

I got this trailer from a cinema that was closing down.

It's a french dubbed (I assume seeing the box) trailer in color for 'return of the jedi/empire strikes back' (so that will be from 1980?) Or at least that is what shows on the film, only opened it to check this never played it myself,since i don't get a 35mm projector at home :D

Thanks in advance for your time and advice.

Attachments

• SW1.jpg
    SW1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 467
  • SW2.jpg
    SW2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 463
  • SW3.jpg
    SW3.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 462

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Yes, this is a trailer for the ESB and ROTJ Special Editions, so it would have likely played in front of Star Wars: Special Edition upon its release in France March 1997.

Some people buy these and cut them up, and then resell the film cels individually - but I think it's a nice thing to keep together with the canister. I also think you'd be looking for a French collector to buy it most likely, cant imagine too much UK interest.

There is a French facebook group for Star Wars collectors called La Guerre Des Etoiles, if you like I could put a link to this page for you and see if there is any interest?

kevinhoet

thanks for the input. I'm not really looking to sell it, was more interested in the finds worth tbh :)
It's a nice object t have no matter what year or language, je parle un peu de français quand même hehe

thx tho!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom