100% Complete set of all 12 Moc VOTC Valuation? Look to sell

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Hi i put this set together 3-4 years ago.

It is the 100% complete set of 12 Vintage style "Original Trilogy Collection" moc's from hasbro in 2004

Not to be confused with the later Vintage style Saga collection that was released in 2006 / 2007 which i already have and will post pictures of seperately!

Some of the items in this set of 12 were quite hard to track down. I think the completed set looks great together but as im 100% focused on my pure vintage moc collection so i will be looking to sell this off hopefully to a good home.

Does anybody have any ideas on price / value?

They are all mint due to the protective staircases which have never been opened!

I'd like to avoid splitting this one up due to the time involved sourcing them.

Photo-0024.jpg

Photo-0030.jpg

Photo-0022.jpg

Any comments would be greatly appreciated :p

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i would say without knowing anything about them ,about £6 each plus a little extra for them being the full set

cocofstar

Sith Lord
I sold my set last year for £80 (quick sale), probably worth a little more than that though. Cost me £14 each on pre-order as well :oops:

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Ive seen the boba and the yoda go for nearly £30 on ebay before like coca i probably spent on average £14 per figure and i got them in 04 05.

I know this set from 2004 was far harder to get all 12 than the more and common saga set that was issued in 2996/2007

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jaymassive619 said:
I saw that spoons i guess it can be a real finnancial loss to collect modern figures i know ive learn that lesson before!

you never know what will happen in 30 years time :wink:

spoons

Grand Master
I bought a job lot of modern recently to sell on, the loose ones fetched more money than the carded :roll:

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
I know why would you pay more for the figure loose? :shock:

I thought that these might be collectable further down the line but its always gonna be the same old story with collecting modern ie 99% of the time even if your stuff is 10 - 15 years old dont expect to get the money you paid for them back and expect to take a loss. Our pound shop was selling the phantom mence figure range and attack of the clones figures for a pound each not so long ago! and those figures are nearly 10 years old.
Well im gonna send them to ebay on auction 0.99p so whatever happens happens lol. Any £££ will be spent on vintage moc's.

Bollux

Grand Master
jaymassive619 said:
Our pound shop was selling the phantom mence figure range and attack of the clones figures for a pound each not so long ago!

a poundshop selling something for a pound? MADNESS :twisted:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom