Complete set of all 12 vintage style Saga Figures valuation

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Hi this 100% complete moc set was put together in 2006 and 2007.

Photo-0043.jpg

The Saga vintage style figures were released in 2 waves.

Wave 1 - This was 5 figures and each one included tokens to send off for figure 6 via mail away which was goerge lucas in the stormtrooper disguse

Photo-0040.jpg

The Goerge Lucas stormtrooper figure includes the mailer box which is mint and has not been used (no addresse entered on the box)

Photo-0041.jpg

Wave 2 - This wave consisted of 6 moc figures. 5 of them of Esb cards including luke bespin alternative picture!

Photo-0042.jpg

Here is a picture of the completed Saga set (of 12 moc figures)

Photo-0044.jpg

Any help regarding value would be appreciated?

They are all mint due to the protective staircases which have never been opened!

I'd like to avoid splitting this one up due to the time involved sourcing them.

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Yeah they are very displayable but i just dont have the room with my vitnage moc collection. I would think this complete set of 12 would possibly interest a modern collector who enjoys the vintage style. I still prefer the OTC set i have on the post as its older and harder to find.

A

Anonymous

Think most of these are still widely available for round about £7.99 per figure - some are £3.99 + P & P with some Amazon sellers. The one that will cost a bit is the Lucas Trooper - anything from £25.00 - £50.00 on Ebay at the mo.

EDIT - Infact just bought a Lucas Stormtrooper £19.99 BIN on Ebay with unopened/addressed mailer :D Want to get another to open now!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom