79 Back question

RHansen

Hi,
I am a newby to this forum but I have collected the complete 79 Back set of Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi figures and am thinking about selling it. I have never seen this complete set for sale so I don't know what it's worth really and well something that has confused me recently is that the first 12 had r2D2 and C3P0 but the 79 did not include those 2 as later there was a sensorscope R2D2 and a removable limb C3P0 so in a weird way I have 81 figures. I am not sure how to even advertise it? 79 Back full set plus extra 1977 R2D2 and C3PO??
Feel free to comment or link me to a nice masterlist and tell me what it's worth. Figures are all good, no repo's but random weapons and capes though. Cheers

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Your post is a little confusing but am I correct in assuming you're talking about loose figures?

If so the original run is more than 81 figures and if you count variants it'll be in the 100's.

Carl recently posted the costs for a complete run although this is based on complete figures in C8 (near mint) condition.

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34972&p=461064&hilit=Complete#p461064

If you're missing weapons etc you'll need to adjust the prices as in most cases the accessories are where the money is. Also if you plan to sell as a bulk you'll probably need to drop the overall price at least 30% as it's most likely to be bought by a dealer and they'll need to make their profit.

I hope that's helpful and good luck with the sale.

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
Clarkspie&chips said:
Your post is a little confusing but am I correct in assuming you're talking about loose figures?

If so the original run is more than 81 figures and if you count variants it'll be in the 100's.

Carl recently posted the costs for a complete run although this is based on complete figures in C8 (near mint) condition.

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34972&p=461064&hilit=Complete#p461064

If you're missing weapons etc you'll need to adjust the prices as in most cases the accessories are where the money is. Also if you plan to sell as a bulk you'll probably need to drop the overall price at least 30% as it's most likely to be bought by a dealer and they'll need to make their profit.

I hope that's helpful and good luck with the sale.

I agree with you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom