POTF moc valuation request

Lindo

Sith Lord
Hi guys, I need a bit of help with valuations on the following 3 items, I have the opportunity to buy these and want to get a rough ball park for what people think they are worth, I don't want to under pay for these but I also don't want to over pay, I have tried to research these but any advise would be great, all are moc with good bubbles, pictures arnt great but should have some clearer ones soon if needed,
POTF Teebo, A wing and wicket
Thanks in advance
teebo.JPG

a wing.JPG

wicket.JPG

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
The two POTF Ewoks are unusual to see come up, but both were sold on Jabba's Palace last weekend.
Wicket sold for £110 and Teebo for £203, both were in very nice condition.
The A Wing Pilot comes up very frequently, a good condition one should be around £150 - £160.
Hope that helps

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
coomber75 said:
Never knew they did potf teebo! Prices seem right for other two
Me neither until that one popped up on Jabba's.
Makes for an interesting card I feel, I would be happy to have both the Ewok's in my collection.

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
POTF Teebo always been an underrated MOC in my eyes; pretty scarce. See more Han Trench Coats and they always seem to be 2 or 3 times the price. Maybe it's the ewok-connection :?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
punk_pat said:
POTF Teebo always been an underrated MOC in my eyes; pretty scarce. See more Han Trench Coats and they always seem to be 2 or 3 times the price. Maybe it's the ewok-connection :?
I think your right, as you say it doesn't come up very often and I think that being POTF turns an average card into a desirable one.
I have the same feeling about the Wicket, that's why I enquired if was available.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom