Header image

1977 Stormtroopers with backpacks?

Ask expert collectors for advice on pricing items.
gypsygirl
New User
New User

1977 Stormtroopers with backpacks?

Postby gypsygirl » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:25 pm

I am selling my husband's star wars collection at the moment and have managed to price everything except two stormtrooper figures which I cannot find anywhere so any help would be appreciated. They are both white stormtroopers from 1977 but they have backpacks one has a black pack and the other is white they both have their guns, I have found lots of figures without the backpacks he seems to be sure they came with them and they don't look easy to remove does anyone have any idea?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stubbs
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Re: 1977 Stormtroopers with backpacks?

Postby Stubbs » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:01 pm

Hi gypsygirl

I believe these backpacks to be action force that where also made around the same time as the star wars toys and from the palitoy company.

I do not believe these are star wars. But they do look cool on the stormtroopers.

gypsygirl
New User
New User

Postby gypsygirl » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:26 pm

Great thank you I didn’t think they could be the only ones lol...... now to finish sorting the big pile I may put some on here for sale now I’ve found the site, we’ve got at least 30 plus with their guns etc, a pile of backing cards and a loft pile with the millennium falcon, evok village, x wing fighter, and various others some with boxes! It’s never ending lol :roll:

Cazza
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Cazza » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:20 pm

As above- definitely Action Force 8)
Collecting SW since 1980.
"Look Sir, Dubs,"

WANTED LIST viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20916 Looking for Palitoy MOCs

Stubbs
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby Stubbs » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:56 pm

gypsygirl wrote:Great thank you I didn’t think they could be the only ones lol...... now to finish sorting the big pile I may put some on here for sale now I’ve found the site, we’ve got at least 30 plus with their guns etc, a pile of backing cards and a loft pile with the millennium falcon, evok village, x wing fighter, and various others some with boxes! It’s never ending lol :roll:

Glad we could help I would definitely recommend listing your items in the for sale thread on this forum you won't be messed around and there are a lot if items that sell and iv never had or seen an issue.

Return to “Vintage Valuation Requests”