Header image

Card-Back Difference

Ask expert collectors for advice on pricing items.
Chac96
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:58 pm

Card-Back Difference

Postby Chac96 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:20 pm

I have two ROTJ Nein Nunb MOC's which have different card backs (as pictured). I was just wondering if one is worth more than the other?

Thanks, Charles
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
theforceuk
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4822
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:21 pm

Re: Card-Back Difference

Postby theforceuk » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:49 pm

I would say the top one is the more sort after as it’s Nein Numbs debut card, 65 Back a. The second one is a 65 Back c and you don’t necessarily see them as often, but a lot of collectors prefer the earlier versions. I wouldn’t say there is not much difference in price, both are common.
Last edited by theforceuk on Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.'

Chac96
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:58 pm

Re: Card-Back Difference

Postby Chac96 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:59 pm

theforceuk wrote:I would say the top one is the more sort after as it’s Nein Numbs debut card, 65 Back a. The second one is a 65 Back c and you don’t necessarily see them as often, but a lot of collectors prefer the earlier versions. I wouldn’t say there is much difference in price, both are common.

What would you say the value of the top card is? I’ve attached more pictures!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
theforceuk
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4822
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:21 pm

Re: Card-Back Difference

Postby theforceuk » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:23 pm

Sorry I meant to put a ‘not’ before much difference in my origional post. I would say the 65 Back a is worth between £180 and £200 in that condition. He’s one of the more popular 65 backs IMO.
'But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.'

Chac96
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:58 pm

Re: Card-Back Difference

Postby Chac96 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:35 pm

theforceuk wrote:Sorry I meant to put a ‘not’ before much difference in my origional post. I would say the 65 Back a is worth between £180 and £200 in that condition. He’s one of the more popular 65 backs IMO.

Wow, really? Would never have said he was worth that much! Thanks a lot. It’s just I have two Nein Nunbs the one above and this one (see attached) and I can’t decided which one to seek, as I don’t want both, how much would you say this other card is worth? Sorry lol would probably have been easy to send all the pictures at once! As you can see the bubble is more yellowed and there is a tear by the punch.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
theforceuk
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4822
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:21 pm

Re: Card-Back Difference

Postby theforceuk » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:56 pm

I would ask £140 for the 65 Back c still in good shape. I’ve seen them go for around the £100 mark though and the 65 Back I would ask for £180 because of the clear bubble.

It’s up to you which one to sell, although if it was me I would keep both and get a 65 Back b. :wink: :lol:
'But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.'

Chac96
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:58 pm

Re: Card-Back Difference

Postby Chac96 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:01 pm

theforceuk wrote:I would ask £140 for the 65 Back c still in good shape. I’ve seen them go for around the £100 mark though and the 65 Back I would ask for £180 because of the clear bubble.

It’s up to you which one to sell, although if it was me I would keep both and get a 65 Back b. :wink: :lol:

Don’t encourage me :lol: I’m trying to make some money back... not spend more ahah
Thanks for your help!


Return to “Vintage Valuation Requests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SublevelStudios and 1 guest