Header image

Lili Ledy value

Ask expert collectors for advice on pricing items.
MostyRusty
New User
New User

Lili Ledy value

Postby MostyRusty » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:45 pm

Hi Guys, Im new to the forums. I need some help. I recently found my old Star Wars Lily Ledy figures but i have no idea how to value them.

I already read the "NEED A VALUATION? NEW TO THE SITE? READ THIS FIRST!" thread, but there's no talk about Lili Ledy figures.

They all are loose and have been played with. That said, I think they are in good conditions in general. Some of them have the original accessories.

My main question is: Are the Ledy's more valuable or less than a Kenner?

I think that most of them are Lili Ledy, but some might be Kenner. How do I tell which are which?

If I upload pictures, can I get an approximate value?

Thanks!

Snaketibe
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Lili Ledy value

Postby Snaketibe » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:10 pm

Welcome to the Forum.

Generally, Lili Ledy figures are rarer and more valuable than their Kenner equivalents, but fairly obviously, condition can play a major role in their value. I recommend uploading good, clear pictures (front and back of the figures) of whatever you want a valuation on. Forum members will be happy to help in valuing them and also identifying which are Ledy and which are Kenner.

Jeremy

Plastikheld
Regular
Regular

Postby Plastikheld » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:28 pm

http://www.condition10.de | Diary of a Star Wars Action-Figure Collector | Follow me on Image

MostyRusty
New User
New User

Postby MostyRusty » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:46 pm

Thanks!

I'll be sorting an taking photos of all the figures and accessories and will post the pics here.

MostyRusty
New User
New User

Postby MostyRusty » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:04 pm

Ok, here are the first 3 figures. I found 50, so I'will be uploading as I have time to take the pics.

First one is Vader. Arms and head a a little bit loose. The lightsaber's tip is broken (As a kid, I didn't like the tip to be out of the hilt, so...)

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MostyRusty
New User
New User

Postby MostyRusty » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:19 pm

Luke Bespin

Some paint scratches in hands and belt buckle. Lightsaber a little bit bent. I think he is supposed to have a blaster, but i couldn't find it.

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0373.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MostyRusty on Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MostyRusty
New User
New User

Postby MostyRusty » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:22 pm

Luke jedi

Some paint scratches in nose and hand

i don't have any accessory except the cape. it seems like the cape has been repaired, because inside it has a brown thread that doesn't match with the inner stitches color.

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

Return to “Vintage Valuation Requests”