Header image

bubbles ?

Ask expert collectors for advice on pricing items.
User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 9452
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

bubbles ?

Postby Pomse2001 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:10 am

I have this bubbles from original cardbacks. I don't think I have the cardbacks for them. Could they be worth anything ? :?

I do not know which cardback they came from :?

P1150653.JPG


P1150654.JPG


P1150655.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Stubbs
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee
Posts: 417
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:36 pm

Re: bubbles ?

Postby Stubbs » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:35 am

I wanted to say the first bubble was R5D4 but it doesnt have a stem so this could rule that out. The second bubble is definitely from Logray.

Im not sure on the third.

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 9452
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: bubbles ?

Postby Pomse2001 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:02 am

Stubbs wrote:I wanted to say the first bubble was R5D4 but it doesnt have a stem so this could rule that out. The second bubble is definitely from Logray.

Im not sure on the third.


thanks :D

User avatar
theforceuk
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4725
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:21 pm

Re: bubbles ?

Postby theforceuk » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:52 am

Bottom one is Bossk, not sure about the top one. Thinking R5 or Ugnaught?
'But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.'

User avatar
Twin30mm
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee
Posts: 280
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:06 pm
Location: Bristol UK

Re: bubbles ?

Postby Twin30mm » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:49 am

Top one is a Power Droid ROTJ card bubble, judging by the small sliver of character image you can see.
Don't think it's an Ugnaught, as the bubble seems to be more dumpy than the Ugnaught one.
"I want more life......f*cker"
WTB List: http://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=26380

User avatar
theforceuk
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4725
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:21 pm

Re: bubbles ?

Postby theforceuk » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:03 pm

Yes I agree top one is Power Droid and the bubble is wrong for Ugnaught.
'But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.'

User avatar
Grant_C
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 8151
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:35 pm
Location: South Wales
Contact:

Re: bubbles ?

Postby Grant_C » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:28 pm

Power Droid, Logray and Bossk.

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 9452
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: bubbles ?

Postby Pomse2001 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:29 pm

theforceuk wrote:Yes I agree top one is Power Droid and the bubble is wrong for Ugnaught.


thanks guys does this look like the correct cardback ? :? I think it match pretty good :D

P1160480.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 9452
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: bubbles ?

Postby Pomse2001 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:48 pm

Grant_C wrote:Power Droid, Logray and Bossk.


thanks

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 9452
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: bubbles ?

Postby Pomse2001 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:49 pm

Twin30mm wrote:Top one is a Power Droid ROTJ card bubble, judging by the small sliver of character image you can see.
Don't think it's an Ugnaught, as the bubble seems to be more dumpy than the Ugnaught one.


thanks

User avatar
tigerham
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2689
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:25 am

Re: bubbles ?

Postby tigerham » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:29 am

Good spot guys. This would make for a great competition/game. :)

User avatar
Michael Sith
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 6787
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:15 pm
Location: Up North

Re: bubbles ?

Postby Michael Sith » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:44 am

Hi Lars

Don't really know on values, for bubbles onthere own but maybe someone would trade for them

For example someone may have a good condition PD cardback with no bubble that they could put the figure, card and bubble in a toploader for display, as that doesn't damage or alter any original components but does display well, just an idea
All three of these are in toploaders, C3PO is a loose bubble and so are the others.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"What is thy bidding, my master?"

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 9452
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: bubbles ?

Postby Pomse2001 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:50 am

Michael Sith wrote:Hi Lars

Don't really know on values, for bubbles onthere own but maybe someone would trade for them

For example someone may have a good condition PD cardback with no bubble that they could put the figure, card and bubble in a toploader for display, as that doesn't damage or alter any original components but does display well, just an idea
All three of these are in toploaders, C3PO is a loose bubble and so are the others.


Hi michael, I have had them for trade for months and I have not received any offers :( so now I was thinking about selling them. I think I will keep the power droid bubble, since I have found the cardback for it :D


Return to “Vintage Valuation Requests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests