bubbles ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I have this bubbles from original cardbacks. I don't think I have the cardbacks for them. Could they be worth anything ? :?

I do not know which cardback they came from :?

P1150653.JPG

P1150654.JPG

P1150655.JPG

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
I wanted to say the first bubble was R5D4 but it doesnt have a stem so this could rule that out. The second bubble is definitely from Logray.

Im not sure on the third.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Stubbs said:
I wanted to say the first bubble was R5D4 but it doesnt have a stem so this could rule that out. The second bubble is definitely from Logray.

Im not sure on the third.

Twin30mm

Jedi Knight
Top one is a Power Droid ROTJ card bubble, judging by the small sliver of character image you can see.
Don't think it's an Ugnaught, as the bubble seems to be more dumpy than the Ugnaught one.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Yes I agree top one is Power Droid and the bubble is wrong for Ugnaught.

thanks guys does this look like the correct cardback ? :? I think it match pretty good :D

P1160480.JPG

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Twin30mm said:
Top one is a Power Droid ROTJ card bubble, judging by the small sliver of character image you can see.
Don't think it's an Ugnaught, as the bubble seems to be more dumpy than the Ugnaught one.

thanks

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Hi Lars

Don't really know on values, for bubbles onthere own but maybe someone would trade for them

For example someone may have a good condition PD cardback with no bubble that they could put the figure, card and bubble in a toploader for display, as that doesn't damage or alter any original components but does display well, just an idea
All three of these are in toploaders, C3PO is a loose bubble and so are the others.

Attachments

• IMG_2696.JPG
    IMG_2696.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 728

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
Hi Lars

Don't really know on values, for bubbles onthere own but maybe someone would trade for them

For example someone may have a good condition PD cardback with no bubble that they could put the figure, card and bubble in a toploader for display, as that doesn't damage or alter any original components but does display well, just an idea
All three of these are in toploaders, C3PO is a loose bubble and so are the others.

Hi michael, I have had them for trade for months and I have not received any offers :( so now I was thinking about selling them. I think I will keep the power droid bubble, since I have found the cardback for it :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom