help! MOC Rebel Trooper In The Wild!

TrooperWill

Padawan
hi guys,
never stumbled across A Moc in the wild, guy is holding it for me for 24 hours while I decide, he does not collect/deal but obviously knows it has value, wants £75 for it, which seems fair but thought I would ask online.

Its a Tri-Logo Hoth Rebel Trooper, framed. card back looks great, couldn't see the back of it as its in a deep picture frame. bubble is intact with no lifting and no cracks, and was very clear. figure looked fine with no frosting.

I have never collected MOC for several reasons, but finding one wild, especially of one of my fave character/figures is to good to pass.

what should I expect to pay? obviously I have checked eBay sold listings, there are none on there?!?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Does it seem strange to anyone that it's in a frame?
What's the frame hiding?
Whatever you choose to do, good luck, and please post pictures if you do buy, would be intrested to see it in the frame and out.

TrooperWill

Padawan
hi guys,

thanks for the replies, i went back but was told that as the frame was protecting it from dirt and damage, and that i wasn't to open it until it was paid for. didn't sound quite right to me, so i passed, as i could not see the back of the card or the bubble from the sides.

either its dodgy and he didn't want me to look to closely, maybe it had something wrong with the card-back, or its legit and he cost himself a sale. the way things are i have no doubt he will sell its almost straight away though.

thanks again for the help

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I think that you made the right decision.
There's always another....but a wild find is exciting, especially these days!

TrooperWill

Padawan
Good call, my friend. Any doubts walk away.

thanks, the little "what if?" line has been scrolling through my head since though :lol:

I think that you made the right decision.
There's always another....but a wild find is exciting, especially these days!

thank-you, im trying to tell myself that.
tell me about it, i dont normally collect MOC figures, loose are pricey enough at the moment, but as the first one i have stumbled across, i seriously considered it, potential re-seal or not.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom