Backing Card

arax002

Hi Guys
Recently i bought a Star wars vintage collector's case and here's what i found sleeping under the figures :
5 backing cards from the empire Strikes back.
I just want to know if it worth something and how much i can ask for a fair price.
Thank you very much for your help.
back card.jpg

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Look like Kenner Canada cards which make them a bit more interesting than standard Kenner.

I'd be interested in one of them too if it came to market so would be disingenuous of me to suggest a value!

lejackal

Grand Master
Standard Kenner in that condition would be maybe £5 each, being Canadian you could possibly go £8-10. I'll ask one of the cardback guys to take a look though.

Dilldog11

Hi I was digging out my old Star Wars figures to sell when I came across a load of backing cards one of which was offering a free gift what was unusual was it was saying gift was from Star Wars revenge of the Jedi see photo is this rare

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 1,402
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 1,402

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Dilldog11 said:
Hi I was digging out my old Star Wars figures to sell when I came across a load of backing cards one of which was offering a free gift what was unusual was it was saying gift was from Star Wars revenge of the Jedi see photo is this rare

It's a cool "error" but in general is not rare, lots of cardbacks had references to Revenge of the Jedi before the name changed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom