Header image

Pali 65 back Han Hoth

Ask expert collectors for advice on pricing items.
TK-7785
Regular
Regular

Pali 65 back Han Hoth

Postby TK-7785 » Thu May 17, 2018 3:52 pm

Thinking of letting this guy go. Tracker doesn't have a great deal on info on this one in particular, so looking for some ideas on value. He's near perfect with a slight crease at the top and the bubble would be perfect if it weren't for a tiny crack on the bottom of the bubble, between the stems.

Cheers
Chris

DSCF0316.jpg

DSCF0318.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WANTED:
Rebel Commando focus items - MOCs, Baggies...
ROTJ Store Display Items

lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: Pali 65 back Han Hoth

Postby lejackal » Thu May 17, 2018 5:23 pm

£80 with the crack

tigerham
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby tigerham » Thu May 17, 2018 5:49 pm

Cracking piece. :P But seriously really nice MOC there. :)

Mini99
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Mini99 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:27 pm

Sorry to say Chris, I agree with Carl, £80, because of the crack.

ScruffyLookingNH
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:41 pm

Chris, not unusual for the Palitoy twin stems to have a small crack around the stems. Dependent upon the size of the crack and it's position (likely to get worse) I'd say you could get nearer £100-£110 for him. That load at Gildings were all doing about £160 a piece. I've had one sat on ebay for a fair while at about 140 and it's still here (no crack). If the crack is in a bad spot then yes, maybe £80, but it should go for more like £100 if it's not too bad.

TK-7785
Regular
Regular

Postby TK-7785 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:22 pm

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

ScruffyLookingNH wrote:Chris, not unusual for the Palitoy twin stems to have a small crack around the stems. Dependent upon the size of the crack and it's position (likely to get worse) I'd say you could get nearer £100-£110 for him. That load at Gildings were all doing about £160 a piece. I've had one sat on ebay for a fair while at about 140 and it's still here (no crack). If the crack is in a bad spot then yes, maybe £80, but it should go for more like £100 if it's not too bad.

This was one of my winnings at Gildings, but he came in a lot as one of a pair of MOCs. I was only after the other MOC, a Trilogo Han Trenchcoat, as all the other Trilogo Hans I missed out on. The crack on this Han is very minimal and discreet thankfully. Again, thanks for the feedback, guys.

Chris
WANTED:
ROTJ Store Display Items

ScruffyLookingNH
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:12 pm

TK-7785 wrote:Thanks for the feedback, guys.

ScruffyLookingNH wrote:Chris, not unusual for the Palitoy twin stems to have a small crack around the stems. Dependent upon the size of the crack and it's position (likely to get worse) I'd say you could get nearer £100-£110 for him. That load at Gildings were all doing about £160 a piece. I've had one sat on ebay for a fair while at about 140 and it's still here (no crack). If the crack is in a bad spot then yes, maybe £80, but it should go for more like £100 if it's not too bad.

This was one of my winnings at Gildings, but he came in a lot as one of a pair of MOCs. I was only after the other MOC, a Trilogo Han Trenchcoat, as all the other Trilogo Hans I missed out on. The crack on this Han is very minimal and discreet thankfully. Again, thanks for the feedback, guys.

Chris

Ah, cool. Well that purchase was highlighted as one of the better buys on the day at Gildings on the last Podcast! You did well there, I think, as the Han Trench Trilogo looked stunning.

TK-7785
Regular
Regular

Postby TK-7785 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:45 pm

ScruffyLookingNH wrote:
TK-7785 wrote:Thanks for the feedback, guys.

Chris

Ah, cool. Well that purchase was highlighted as one of the better buys on the day at Gildings on the last Podcast! You did well there, I think, as the Han Trench Trilogo looked stunning.

Ha! Well that's good to know, mate. Only an hour into the latest episode so far. Good stuff! Cheers
WANTED:
ROTJ Store Display Items

Return to “Vintage Valuation Requests”