What are these and are they worth anything please?!

stefkiwi84

Youngling
Hello,
Still working my way through my loft ready for our big move and have finally started to get stuff listed on Ebay. I have come across these and I am unsure what they are (image attached), which set they are a part of and if they are worth anything can anyone help please? They do say Kenner 1981 on the rear so I assume they are genuine.
Thank you all! :D

Attachments

• Query for Forum.jpg
    Query for Forum.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 705

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Richard_H said:
ESB display stands from the mail away. Not worth a lot without the cardboard backdrops

They still can change hands for maybe a tenner each though as folk use them for displaying figures on. So don't throw them aside too easily.

Rich is right though, the cardboard backdrop and mailer box (boring brown corrugated card) is where the money is on these.

stefkiwi84

Youngling
SAVORY100 said:
Richard_H said:
ESB display stands from the mail away. Not worth a lot without the cardboard backdrops

They still can change hands for maybe a tenner each though as folk use them for displaying figures on. So don't throw them aside too easily.

Rich is right though, the cardboard backdrop and mailer box (boring brown corrugated card) is where the money is on these.

Thank you...so are they worth me putting them on Ebay for a tenner for the lot? Am I understanding you correctly? And would I just call them Star Wars Display Stands?

Sorry for all the questions!

Thank you so much! :D

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
stefkiwi84 said:
Thank you...so are they worth me putting them on Ebay for a tenner for the lot? Am I understanding you correctly? And would I just call them Star Wars Display Stands?

Thank you so much! :D

Id call them:

Vintage Star Wars ESB Mail Away Display Stands Loose

jayums

Jedi Master
Put them up for auction. You only need a couple of bidders looking for replacements and you could do better than a tenner IMO. Nothing ventured ...! Good luck with the sale!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom