Header image

moc values

Ask expert collectors for advice on pricing items.
Lindo
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1378
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm
Location: Durham

moc values

Postby Lindo » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:32 pm

Hi all just looking for some values on these, carl helped me but I didn't have good pictures of them then, Chewbacca is signed by Chewbacca :) dunno if that's a good thing or bad
DSC_0424.JPG
DSC_0424.JPG (100.67 KiB) Viewed 169 times
DSC_0425.JPG
DSC_0425.JPG (93.71 KiB) Viewed 169 times
DSC_0426.JPG
DSC_0426.JPG (84.68 KiB) Viewed 169 times
DSC_0398.JPG
DSC_0398.JPG (100.46 KiB) Viewed 169 times
DSC_0427.JPG
DSC_0427.JPG (90.43 KiB) Viewed 169 times
DSC_0428.JPG
DSC_0428.JPG (91.77 KiB) Viewed 169 times
DSC_0429.JPG
DSC_0429.JPG (94.97 KiB) Viewed 169 times
DSC_0430.JPG
DSC_0430.JPG (107.68 KiB) Viewed 169 times
Looking for POTF moc's pm me if you have any for sale

Lindo
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1378
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm
Location: Durham

Re: moc values

Postby Lindo » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:34 pm

dunno how that sexy puddy tat got in there but aint got the heart to delete her :)
Looking for POTF moc's pm me if you have any for sale

ScruffyLookingNH
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2886
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 7:35 pm

Re: moc values

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:43 pm

The cat's priceless :D

As for the others, well Chewie is always popular on a Trilogo and an AFA80 should help it. The squiggle not so much, although I have a soft spot for signed cards (so please let me know when you're selling it). I'd guess somewhere around £280-£300?

Luke Poncho is easier. Whilst being one of the easier L17 Trilogos he is a nice looking one, so maybe £180-£200 for him. Wasn't long ago I'd have said £120 :|

Sorry, no good on Kenner. Don't even know what carback that is. 20 something? I'd wait for someone who knows what they're talking about to come along :D I'd guess the damage to the sticker is a detractor but looking at tracker a 20E sold for £220 in the last few months.

Lindo
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1378
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm
Location: Durham

Re: moc values

Postby Lindo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:57 am

Thanks mate will do, the cat is priceless, big soft bastard when it comes to my cat, thing is though she ain't sat on me since I took her medical shirt off, little bloody user :D
Looking for POTF moc's pm me if you have any for sale

ScruffyLookingNH
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2886
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 7:35 pm

Re: moc values

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:21 pm

Lindo wrote:Thanks mate will do, the cat is priceless, big soft bastard when it comes to my cat, thing is though she ain't sat on me since I took her medical shirt off, little bloody user :D


Is that what that is?? I just thought your moggy had an awful dress sense :lol:

Lindo
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1378
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm
Location: Durham

Re: moc values

Postby Lindo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:43 pm

ScruffyLookingNH wrote:
Lindo wrote:Thanks mate will do, the cat is priceless, big soft bastard when it comes to my cat, thing is though she ain't sat on me since I took her medical shirt off, little bloody user :D


Is that what that is?? I just thought your moggy had an awful dress sense :lol:

Lol mate did you think I was some weirdo that likes to dress his cat up :D
Looking for POTF moc's pm me if you have any for sale

ScruffyLookingNH
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2886
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 7:35 pm

Re: moc values

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:55 pm

Lindo wrote:
ScruffyLookingNH wrote:
Lindo wrote:Thanks mate will do, the cat is priceless, big soft bastard when it comes to my cat, thing is though she ain't sat on me since I took her medical shirt off, little bloody user :D


Is that what that is?? I just thought your moggy had an awful dress sense :lol:

Lol mate did you think I was some weirdo that likes to dress his cat up :D


Yeah :D


Return to “Vintage Valuation Requests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests