moc values

Lindo

Sith Lord
Hi all just looking for some values on these, carl helped me but I didn't have good pictures of them then, Chewbacca is signed by Chewbacca :) dunno if that's a good thing or bad
DSC_0424.JPG
DSC_0425.JPG
DSC_0426.JPG
DSC_0398.JPG
DSC_0427.JPG
DSC_0428.JPG
DSC_0429.JPG
DSC_0430.JPG

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
The cat's priceless :D

As for the others, well Chewie is always popular on a Trilogo and an AFA80 should help it. The squiggle not so much, although I have a soft spot for signed cards (so please let me know when you're selling it). I'd guess somewhere around £280-£300?

Luke Poncho is easier. Whilst being one of the easier L17 Trilogos he is a nice looking one, so maybe £180-£200 for him. Wasn't long ago I'd have said £120 :|

Sorry, no good on Kenner. Don't even know what carback that is. 20 something? I'd wait for someone who knows what they're talking about to come along :D I'd guess the damage to the sticker is a detractor but looking at tracker a 20E sold for £220 in the last few months.

Lindo

Sith Lord
Thanks mate will do, the cat is priceless, big soft bastard when it comes to my cat, thing is though she ain't sat on me since I took her medical shirt off, little bloody user :D

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Lindo said:
Thanks mate will do, the cat is priceless, big soft bastard when it comes to my cat, thing is though she ain't sat on me since I took her medical shirt off, little bloody user :D

Is that what that is?? I just thought your moggy had an awful dress sense :lol:

Lindo

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Lindo said:

Lol mate did you think I was some weirdo that likes to dress his cat up :D

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Lindo said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Lindo said:

Lol mate did you think I was some weirdo that likes to dress his cat up :D

Yeah :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom