Darth Vader TIE Fighter

stefkiwi84

Youngling
Morning all!
I currently have a 1977 Palitoy Darth Vader TIE Fighter with box on Ebay and I have put my starting bid at £135. I honestly feel that it is worth this as the box is in excellent condition (although it is missing inserts) and the TIE fighter still works perfectly. The only issue is there is a very small crack in the cockpit area. I have alot of watchers on this item and a collector has recently told me it is priced about right but someone has been very cheeky to me on Ebay and basically told me in a round about way that I am dreaming. Can you lovely people advise? The thing is this is one item in my collection I am reluctant about selling in the first place and feel I am being fair with my asking price.

Even if I am out a little I don't think I am robbing anyone but I might be wrong. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Thanks!! :D

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Having seen what is out there i feel that the price you are asking is very realistic, good luck with your sales :D

Russ :D

spoons

Grand Master
I'd have said about £80-90, but it is a nice box. The fracture will put people off however minor

Completed prices on ebay are all over the place but £150 should get you a nice one with inserts so I do think £135 is a bit high

stefkiwi84

Youngling
spoons said:
I'd have said about £80-90, but it is a nice box. The fracture will put people off however minor

Completed prices on ebay are all over the place but £150 should get you a nice one with inserts so I do think £135 is a bit high

Thank you, I will consider lowering this slightly or maybe just keeping hold of it. I wouldn't want to drop below £110 so if i'm not going to get this I may keep it. :D :lol:

stefkiwi84

Youngling
Ruby2511 said:
Having seen what is out there i feel that the price you are asking is very realistic, good luck with your sales :D

Thank you, I feel it is right but you guys are the experts. I may lower it slightly but I don't want to drop below £110. I'm probably just looking for an excuse to keep it, haha :lol:

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
stefkiwi84 said:
Ruby2511 said:

Thank you, I feel it is right but you guys are the experts. I may lower it slightly but I don't want to drop below £110. I'm probably just looking for an excuse to keep it, haha :lol:

Go on keep it :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom