George Lucus stormtrooper figure.?

lambo7

Youngling
Is this quite a common figure, I've seen just a few on e-bay and they seem to be about £30-£50...is that about right.???
thanks

Ron

Sith Lord
Lambo i bought my 1 AFA 90 from america think it cost me about £35-£40 including delivery. They are on ebay a lot

A

Anonymous

I picked up one for about £25 not long back - came with mailer. Nice looking for a modern fig.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
It's quite a random figure, but it looks pretty cool.

Not a fan of the modern stuff myself, but it looks good.

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
The figure was only available as a mail away promotion and completed the Saga 2006/2007 Vintage Style set of 12 figures.

HERES THE FULL SET OF 12

Photo-0044.jpg

HERES THE GOERGE LUCAS WITH THE WHITE MAILER BOX

Photo-0041.jpg

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
David Tree said:
You've also got another 12 figures from the first wave and the Woolies Vader. They work out a lot cheaper than their vintage counterparts :D

The fist wave was the OTC Original Trilogy Collection that released a couple of years earlier that the saga set of 2006/2007. Daves right they cost a lot less than vintage and are just a kinda vintage packaging throwback. They did release a version of vader in woolies in slightly different external packaging as a promotion but the vader was also release with the otc packaging as well.

Heres the full set of 12 otc collection

Photo-0022.jpg

I collect vintage mocs and only really picked these up while i was waiting to source particular vintage items.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom