Boba Fett and Storm Trooper ESB

space_ghost20

Good afternoon folks. I stumbled across your forum when trying to help my parents price some figures they inherited from my grandmother a few years back. She liked to collect Star Wars back in the 1980s but had a habit of putting the figures away in the closet and forgetting about them. The entire collection consisted of roughly 25 figures or so that we fairly easily found pricing info on and sold rather easily. There are two figures however that we cannot find anything on.

Both are MOC (I think I have the jargon right) 45 card backs Empire Strikes Back. One is Boba Fett, and the other is a Storm Trooper. We have called vintage toy shops and everyone we can think of, to no avail. Do you all know of any place I should turn to or even how much these might be worth?

Thank you in advance.

MarkG

Jedi Master
A picture or 2 paints a thousand words.

Condition is everything, so if you can stick a few decent pics up of each, then people can give you a better idea.

space_ghost20

Boba Fett.JPG
Boba Fett3.JPG

Boba Fett8.JPG

Storm Trooper 1 (2).JPG
Storm Trooper 2 (2).JPG
storm tropper.JPG

MarkG

Jedi Master
Last Stormtrooper sold in April last year for £185, and Fett back in June last year for $650 although that had a shaved POP on the back.

Both were Facebook sales.

At a rough guess, in todays climate, I'd say £250 for the Stormtrooper and £700 for the Fett.

Hopefully others will chime in.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I think that your about right on the Stormtrooper, but under on the Fett.
On the right day that may go £800+.
From your post do I assume that you are in the US, if so then the above may not be accurate.
I'm surprised that nobody could give you a valuation.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom