Header image

Massive Collectors Bundle

Ask expert collectors for advice on pricing items.
Uncle Kenny
New User
New User

Massive Collectors Bundle

Postby Uncle Kenny » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:06 am

I have a massive collection of vintage Star Wars toys. Including 100's of figures, X-wing fighters, Naboo N-1 Starfighter, Republic Attack Cruiser, ETA-2 Jedi Starfighter, TIE Bombers and inceptors, X-34 Landspeeder, AT-AT Walkers ...... and loads more.

Some in great condition others not so much. Can post photos. We are moving house so want to sell it all to one buyer. I am based in the North West.

Thank you.

weasel
Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Massive Collectors Bundle

Postby weasel » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:31 am

Pictures will definitely help, TBH you won't get much interest without them as people will want proof you have what you claim.
Also, judging by the fact you mention a Naboo fighter, it sounds like your stuff may well be from the Prequels. There is more demand on here for stuff from the Original films (1970-80's) but there is demand for Prequels (what's called "modern") stuff. Post up some pictures and the guys can tell you approx. what your stuff is worth.

If it is all "modern" I'll move it to the modern section for you, more chance of a buyer seeing it there.
"You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought!"

Uncle Kenny
New User
New User

Postby Uncle Kenny » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:19 pm

Thank you so much for your help. Where can I upload photos?

lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby lejackal » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:57 pm

Uncle Kenny wrote:Thank you so much for your help. Where can I upload photos?

Click attachments when writing your post, I think it’s a 10 per individual post limit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"U grade for sale"
Translation: If it was legal my grandmother would be living on dialysis so that I could harvest and sell her kidneys.

Uncle Kenny
New User
New User

Postby Uncle Kenny » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:42 pm

thanks I have uploaded but god knows if I have done the in the correct place! Thanks again for your help. Emma

SAVORY100
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby SAVORY100 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:47 am

Uncle Kenny wrote:thanks I have uploaded but god knows if I have done the in the correct place! Thanks again for your help. Emma

Ah... you have to add attachments and then 'place in line' as part of your post.
You can click 'preview' if you want to check if they have worked before clicking 'submit'
On the hunt for items for my Han Original big head / pinhead focus

WANTS LIST

HAN SOLO FOCUS

CUSTOMS SHOWCASE

Return to “Vintage Valuation Requests”