Massive Collectors Bundle

Uncle Kenny

Youngling
I have a massive collection of vintage Star Wars toys. Including 100's of figures, X-wing fighters, Naboo N-1 Starfighter, Republic Attack Cruiser, ETA-2 Jedi Starfighter, TIE Bombers and inceptors, X-34 Landspeeder, AT-AT Walkers ...... and loads more.

Some in great condition others not so much. Can post photos. We are moving house so want to sell it all to one buyer. I am based in the North West.

Thank you.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Pictures will definitely help, TBH you won't get much interest without them as people will want proof you have what you claim.
Also, judging by the fact you mention a Naboo fighter, it sounds like your stuff may well be from the Prequels. There is more demand on here for stuff from the Original films (1970-80's) but there is demand for Prequels (what's called "modern") stuff. Post up some pictures and the guys can tell you approx. what your stuff is worth.

If it is all "modern" I'll move it to the modern section for you, more chance of a buyer seeing it there.

lejackal

Grand Master
Uncle Kenny said:
Thank you so much for your help. Where can I upload photos?
Click attachments when writing your post, I think it's a 10 per individual post limit

Attachments

• 9471C9CA-312D-400E-A9DC-820EFBB8615C.jpeg
    9471C9CA-312D-400E-A9DC-820EFBB8615C.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 701

Uncle Kenny

Youngling
thanks I have uploaded but god knows if I have done the in the correct place! Thanks again for your help. Emma

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Uncle Kenny said:
thanks I have uploaded but god knows if I have done the in the correct place! Thanks again for your help. Emma

Ah... you have to add attachments and then 'place in line' as part of your post.
You can click 'preview' if you want to check if they have worked before clicking 'submit'

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom