Full marvel comics.star wars run

Tony jedi

Padawan
Hi. I recently completed my run of star wars vintage comics. All 326 issues. From Feb 78 to June 86. All of them are in very good to near mint condition. All the free gifts are there as well posters badges stickers transfers and card cutouts. Just curious as to how much a run like this in that condition with all the freebies In would be worth. Thanks.

Palifan

Sith Lord
No idea on value sorry but that's quite an achievement putting all of those together. Sounds like a great collection and I only have the first 50 with both used and unused gifts and they make a nice little set but yours sounds to be mighty! :D

Ian

Tony jedi

Padawan
Thanks. Yes I was lucky to have a near full run of the star wars and empire weeklies from an attic find of a mate of the wife. Then i sorted them out and sold the spares. Then i upgraded a few of them and then sold them on. Then it was onto getting the empire monthlies and star wars monthlies. I didn't have any intention of getting the Jedi comics but the curse of being a completist kept scratching away at me. Eventually I managed to get them apart from issue 151 to 155. These are very very hard to find. But luckily I found them and completed my run. Back in May this year I had an upgraded issue one of star wars weekly withthe x wing cut out. Was well pleased with that and the price was right too. I have set up a page on FB called star wars the marvel comic if you're interested. It's full of pics and info all about the marvel UK run from 78 to 86.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Tony jedi said:
Thanks. I have set up a page on FB called star wars the marvel comic if you're interested. It's full of pics and info all about the marvel UK run from 78 to 86.

Great story and this sounds like a good way to pass some quality time so I'll take a look.

The blue SW cards and the SW weekly was the first thing I remember getting from SW back in the late 70's, such a great introduction into the universe and I haven't looked back since :D

Ian

chewbaccadave

Jedi Knight
Tony jedi said:
Thanks. Yes I was lucky to have a near full run of the star wars and empire weeklies from an attic find of a mate of the wife. Then i sorted them out and sold the spares. Then i upgraded a few of them and then sold them on. Then it was onto getting the empire monthlies and star wars monthlies. I didn't have any intention of getting the Jedi comics but the curse of being a completist kept scratching away at me. Eventually I managed to get them apart from issue 151 to 155. These are very very hard to find. But luckily I found them and completed my run. Back in May this year I had an upgraded issue one of star wars weekly withthe x wing cut out. Was well pleased with that and the price was right too. I have set up a page on FB called star wars the marvel comic if you're interested. It's full of pics and info all about the marvel UK run from 78 to 86.

Hi,Do you have a link to your FB page and have you any left over comics?,cheers Dave.

chewbaccadave

Jedi Knight
Palifan said:
Tony jedi said:
Thanks. I have set up a page on FB called star wars the marvel comic if you're interested. It's full of pics and info all about the marvel UK run from 78 to 86.

Great story and this sounds like a good way to pass some quality time so I'll take a look.

The blue SW cards and the SW weekly was the first thing I remember getting from SW back in the late 70's, such a great introduction into the universe and I haven't looked back since :D

Ian

Hi Ian,Don't know if you have seen these books:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZhYXXzJ02k STAR WARS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOaVFoC-r2U ESB + ROTJ
I just got them and if you can't get the cards these show you exactly what you're missing.
I have all the American Star Wars sets but no Empire or Jedi sets,cheers Dave.

Tony jedi

Padawan
Hi. Just type in star wars the marvel comic and it should come up. As to spares yeah I have a copy of issue 171 probably the rarest one out there. And MOST of the Jedi weekly comics.

Palifan

Sith Lord
chewbaccadave said:
Palifan said:
Tony jedi said:

Ian

Hi Ian,Don't know if you have seen these books:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZhYXXzJ02k STAR WARS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOaVFoC-r2U ESB + ROTJ
I just got them and if you can't get the cards these show you exactly what you're missing.
I have all the American Star Wars sets but no Empire or Jedi sets,cheers Dave.

I have seen these books but it's nice to watch the links you sent and get a good look at them.

Thanks for passing them on :D

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom