Tri-logo R2D2 Pop-Up Miscard MOC

tigerham

Sith Lord
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone out there could give me a valuation please on this little fella.

Tri-logo R2D2 Pop-Up Miscard MOC with Solid Dome R2 and different bubble. All in mint condition apart from two small slits/cracks in bubble. The first is at the top and hardly noticable and the second is at the bottom where the R2's right foot is very slightly coming out in the corner. Around a 1cm slit/crack for both. Bubblt firmly attahced all the way round and unpunched cardback. Cardback near mint, only very slightly wavey in middle and slight mark near punch tab and bottom left corner. A bit of Litho damage from where the bubble has contracted which happens on some MOC's.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

IMG_4923.JPG

IMG_4924.JPG

IMG_4925.JPG

IMG_4926.JPG

IMG_4927.JPG

IMG_4928.JPG

IMG_4929.JPG

IMG_4930.JPG

IMG_4931.JPG

IMG_4933.JPG

lejackal

Grand Master
I would guess around the same as a standard pop up as that is only really valuable because of the figure inside the bubble but I could be equally be talking out of my arse.

It's a lovely MOC either way

tigerham

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
I would guess around the same as a standard pop up as that is only really valuable because of the figure inside the bubble but I could be equally be talking out of my arse.

It's a lovely MOC either way

:lol:

Thanks Carl. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom