Meccano R2D2 solid dome miscard

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
Any ideas on this one guys?
It's not in the best condition but not sure if it's a harder to find miscard or not?

Thanks for any help
Paul

Screenshot_20180812-115006.png
Screenshot_20180812-115010.png
Screenshot_20180812-115016.png
Screenshot_20180812-115019.png

lejackal

Grand Master
60 quid but to stop it hang around I'll give you 50 :lol:

Sorry, no real clue but it's lovely

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
In the meccano handbook it's rated 3 out of 5 Death Stars for rareness but couldn't give you a valuation for it

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
lejackal said:
60 quid but to stop it hang around I'll give you 50 :lol:

Sorry, no real clue but it's lovely

Hey let me get back to you :p
Thanks man.

Cardbackkid said:
In the meccano handbook it's rated 3 out of 5 Death Stars for rareness but couldn't give you a valuation for it

Isn't that for the usual Sensorscope R2 on that relevant card though?

Darkest_Logic said:
that's sick, love it :) . not sure about price.

That makes two of us :D

tigerham

Sith Lord
Pulsar said:
Any ideas on this one guys?
It's not in the best condition but not sure if it's a harder to find miscard or not?

Thanks for any help
Paul

Screenshot_20180812-115006.pngScreenshot_20180812-115010.pngScreenshot_20180812-115016.pngScreenshot_20180812-115019.png

PM sent Paul. Thank you. :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Will you stop it...that's now two R2's that I would love to own.
I've no idea on this Meccano price but now I want this as well as the TL you showed yesterday!

tigerham

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
I've no idea on this Meccano price but now I want this as well as the TL you showed yesterday!

:lol: Sorry Nick. I had a long hard think about my collection last night and decided to keep my mini R2 focus. Thinking of downsizing but not sure what at the moment. Had a very hard think about letting go of my Chief Chirpa focus but coudn't come to a decision so think I might let go of others which aren't focused based. Will put them up for (again) a valuation but again depends on the value of them but not being as strict on these ones.

Will post in that section in a short while so maybe there's something you might want. :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
tigerham said:
Mini99 said:

:lol: Sorry Nick. I had a long hard think about my collection last night and decided to keep my mini R2 focus. Thinking of downsizing but not sure what at the moment. Had a very hard think about letting go of my Chief Chirpa focus but coudn't come to a decision so think I might let go of others which aren't focused based. Will put them up for (again) a valuation but again depends on the value of them but not being as strict on these ones.

Will post in that section in a short while so maybe there's something you might want. :)
No problem, I've a soft spot for R2, and they really are appealing!

tigerham

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
tigerham said:
Mini99 said:

No problem, I've a soft spot for R2, and they really are appealing!

Couldn't agree more, really fond of the solid dome cardback designs too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom