SWFUK

Vinyl Cape Jawa

Ask expert collectors for advice on pricing items.
StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: Vinyl Cape Jawa

Postby StarWarsFan » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:04 pm

MTW wrote:UPDATE

Yep, as everyone thought I should have come here first before sending to the graders. It failed. The Cape is good but the figure is wrong and obviously no weapon. I have absolutely no idea why its the wrong figure...it's been like that since childhood.

Sooo... I'm going to sell 'as is' and let someone who knows what they are doing put it all together.

Any ideas what kind of price I should ask for original cape and the wrong figure? Should I just sell the Cape only?

Thanks for all your help guys!
Mark

PM Sent

Cazza
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Cazza » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:00 am

Could be well worth you sourcing the correct figure and a weapon yourself. The figure is pretty easy to find and not expensive. Put them together and you'll maximise your price.
Collecting SW since 1980.
"Look Sir, Dubs,"

WANTED LIST viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20916 Looking for Palitoy MOCs

MTW
New User
New User

Postby MTW » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:40 pm

Thanks for all the input everyone.

Having a 6 week old baby means there's not much time for sourcing so I'm going to sell as is.

If anyone is interested in buying, please pm me an offer...I know it's very tricky to value though so if there's a massive range of offers I'll put it on ebay auction to make things fair.

StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby StarWarsFan » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:27 pm

MTW wrote:Thanks for all the input everyone.

Having a 6 week old baby means there's not much time for sourcing so I'm going to sell as is.

If anyone is interested in buying, please pm me an offer...I know it's very tricky to value though so if there's a massive range of offers I'll put it on ebay auction to make things fair.

PM Sent

MTW
New User
New User

Postby MTW » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:45 pm

UPDATE - JANUARY 2019

Just a quick update - my VCJ has been finally graded by UKG and I've posted details and a request for suggested prices on the valuation requests section here:- viewtopic.php?f=3&t=38375

Thanks to everyone for their input.

Return to “Vintage Valuation Requests”