Excercise books

A

Anonymous

Hi there,

Just picked up a couple of mint condition, unmarked exercise books (one lined, one chequered) at a flea market in Budapest. They're Colombian, marked with official La Guerra de las Galaxias logos, dated 1982, and featuring glossy prints from A New Hope and Jedi, respectively, on the front and back. I paid a quid for the two - was I robbed? Crappy pictures attached...

GM

gustie

Sith Lord
welcome to the boards

a quid? far from robbed :)

ive never seen these before but that seems a bargain

Joe

Grand Master
Budapest? Cool! I am only a few hours drive away!
I live just across the border in Romania.

Cool items and strange that you got them in Hungary and they are colombian! That's probably a one of a kind find lol.

No idea where to start with them to be honest but I must admit I am more than tempted to go over to Hungary to see what I can pick up!
Does help that my wife speaks Hungarian as well :D

A

Anonymous

They are, aren't they? When I found them I'd been quietly bemoaning the lack of bargains in markets these days ie. thanks to the internet, everyone knows the price of everything ...I think they only slipped under the guy's radar cos Star Wars was written in Spanish. Heh Heh.

But anyhoo, I don't want to sound too cavalier about it, but I will end up palming these off on someone, as they're completely wasted on me. Might try my luck on ebay.

A

Anonymous

Honestly? I have absolutely no idea what they're worth so couldn't really say, hence the valuation thing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom