Childhood collection including signed Darth Vader.

Designer1

Hi! I'm looking to find out what my childhood collection of Star Wars toys might be worth. It's a bit (Probably a lot from a collector's point of view) play worn so maybe just needs to find a skip, but I thought it was worth asking.

The thing I think might be worth something is a never opened ROTJ Darth Vader (Kenner No. 38230) which is signed 'Darth Vader'. My brother got it for me on one of channel islands where Darth Vader was there signing stuff. I'm hopeful that it was Dave Prowse but then again it could have just been a guy dressed up. Either way, I kept it in the box and got a separate one to play with.

20181123_214801.jpg

Here are some photos of the vehicles and characters I've got. There are weapons and stuff in the box but I thought I'd check if it was worth sorting before I got too carried away playing with them again.

20181123_215122.jpg

20181123_214941.jpg

Thanks in advance,
Dom

p.s. By play-worn, I include the fact Boba Fett has his feet bitten off and R2D2 has about 10% of his sticker remaining. I get the feeling that was probably a mistake!

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Designer1 said:
Hi! I'm looking to find out what my childhood collection of Star Wars toys might be worth. It's a bit (Probably a lot from a collector's point of view) play worn so maybe just needs to find a skip, but I thought it was worth asking.

The thing I think might be worth something is a never opened ROTJ Darth Vader (Kenner No. 38230) which is signed 'Darth Vader'. My brother got it for me on one of channel islands where Darth Vader was there signing stuff. I'm hopeful that it was Dave Prowse but then again it could have just been a guy dressed up. Either way, I kept it in the box and got a separate one to play with.

20181123_214801.jpg

Here are some photos of the vehicles and characters I've got. There are weapons and stuff in the box but I thought I'd check if it was worth sorting before I got too carried away playing with them again.

20181123_215122.jpg
20181123_214941.jpg

Thanks in advance,
Dom

p.s. By play-worn, I include the fact Boba Fett has his feet bitten off and R2D2 has about 10% of his sticker remaining. I get the feeling that was probably a mistake!

Nice collection think Dave Prowse signs things as "Dave Prowse is Darth Vader" so it maybe just a guy dressed up, still unopened 150-200 maybe. Darth Vader loose about £25, the rest nothing rare, between 2-6 each

Designer1

That's great! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I'll put it up on the for sale forum.

Cheers,
Dom

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Designer1 said:
That's great! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I'll put it up on the for sale forum.

Cheers,
Dom

No worries mate, I would be interested in your imperial figures and Luke Bespin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom