Loose figure collection - valuation/offers

RyotBabi

Hi there,

My knowledge of the franchise is very limited, but I inherited a collection of vintage figures when I was younger. I'm now looking to move them on but have no idea how significant the collection is, nor how much it's worth. Can anyone help?

There are almost no accessories and the conditions vary, with most having been played with. I'm not sure if this is the place necessarily, but I'm also open to offers!

Many thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20181229_231143.jpg
    IMG_20181229_231143.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 890

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Hi mate,

Nice bunch of figures. The ones at the top apart from Darth Vader and Nien Nunb are the rarer Last 17 figures and logry figure with the beard and blue coat is from the Ewoks cartoon is a bit rarer.

Luke Stormtroopers loose between 35-45 depends on the condition, Han Carbonite 30-40, Rombas loose (fat ewok with a big nose) about 25 each, the other brown ewok is paploo the peach coloured hood belongs to him about 25 loose 10, Warok loose 20, with hood about 35, Barada loose about 30, Death Star Gunner about 45, Luke Poncho loose 15-20, Yak Face about 150-180. Logry from the cartoon 40.

Other ewoks, loose 2 each, with hoods 4, Luke Farmboys 20 each, Boba Fetts 10 each, Stormtroopers between 5-8 each, Luke Bespin about 8, Rest of the loose figures between 2-8 depends on condition and who they are, most of the ROTJ figures loose about 2-3, rest of them in the upper range depends on condition.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom