Tri-logo R2D2 Pop-Up MOC

tigerham

Sith Lord
Hi all,

I'm not sure if I'm selling but may do if the price is right.

Any help on a valuation would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Now that's nice...
In my opinion £475 - £550.
Sorry its a large range but I suspect it will be down to how badly someone wants it.
I love it, particularly as there is no Special price sticker.
It amazes me that a high graded loose one is not far off a MOC price for this figure.
Good luck if you chose to sell this.

tigerham

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
Now that's nice...
Sorry its a large range but I suspect it will be down to how badly someone wants it.
It amazes me that a high graded loose one is not far off a MOC price for this figure.

Lol, that's what I've always thought, about the loose & MOC's. It's a funny ol' hobby. Thanks Nick. :)

By the way, do the one's with the 'New Figure' sticker put the value up or down, or does it just depend on demand?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
tigerham said:
Mini99 said:
Now that's nice...

Lol, that's what I've always thought, about the loose & MOC's. It's a funny ol' hobby. Thanks Nick. :)

By the way, do the one's with the 'New Figure' sticker put the value up or down, or does it just depend on demand?
I my opinion I would much prefer one without, but some collect runs with them on.
I don't think that it will effect the value, just the desirability depending what camp your in, if that makes sense!

tigerham

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
tigerham said:
Mini99 said:
Now that's nice...

I my opinion I would much prefer one without, but some collect runs with them on.
I don't think that it will effect the value, just the desirability depending what camp your in, if that makes sense!

Completely makes sense. Thanks again Nick. :)

TK-7785

Jedi Master
I agree with Nick. The £1.59 sticker is just a personal preference. Some specifically like them, some dislike them, most aren't fussed and it shouldn't really affect the value either way. I like them personally, it's the 'Special Buy' stickers, they're a piece of history and uniquely a part of British Star Wars collecting history.

Price wise I think £450+. It's in spanking good condition!

tigerham

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
I agree with Nick. The £1.59 sticker is just a personal preference. Some specifically like them, some dislike them, most aren't fussed and it shouldn't really affect the value either way. I like them personally, it's the 'Special Buy' stickers, they're a piece of history and uniquely a part of British Star Wars collecting history.

Price wise I think £450+. It's in spanking good condition!

I like both, with and without and for the same reason because of the history behind it.

Thanks for your input Chris. Appreciated my friend. :)

coomber75

Sith Lord
its one of those ones you only need one person with the sticker focus and they must have it to complete tye run.. im a fan without but just personal taste, still struggle that moc of this fig is never vastly different to the loose one, but id hit tye 450 mark too

tigerham

Sith Lord
coomber75 said:
its one of those ones you only need one person with the sticker focus and they must have it to complete tye run.. im a fan without but just personal taste, still struggle that moc of this fig is never vastly different to the loose one, but id hit tye 450 mark too

Thanks Phil, appreciate the input my friend. It seems as though the market's dropped as these went for around the £600 mark I'm sure a few years ago.

tigerham

Sith Lord
The only one I can find to compare it to is a near mint one with the 'New Figure' sticker on which sold for a best offer which I have no idea what it was but the BIN was around the £700 mark on ebay.

tigerham

Sith Lord
I've just spotted another without the sticker in a little worse condition than mine for around £365 so guessing anywhere between £350 - £600. Lol, not much to go on. Think I'll leave the little fella alone and let him stay in the collection.

tigerham

Sith Lord
coomber75 said:
not tri logo but tracker puts them at 355 but id say add some for tri logo joy

Thank you Phil. I've decided to keep him and keep my mini R2 focus going. :)

coomber75

Sith Lord
Good man I have a little R2 focus that appeared out of nowhere... All versions of r2 loose all versions Carded and my prize one the takara loose!!

tigerham

Sith Lord
coomber75 said:
Good man I have a little R2 focus that appeared out of nowhere... All versions of r2 loose all versions Carded and my prize one the takara loose!!

Sounds like a really neat R2 collection you have. I'm not going to build it up too much... at this time, lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom