Canadian ESB FX-7 31bk MOC & ROTJ Nien Nunb 77bk MOC

tigerham

Sith Lord
Hi again all,

Any help on valuations for these tow would be greatly aperciated. These have to go unfortunately.

Firstly, Canadian ESB FX-7 31bk MOC (Clear Bubble). Any questions please ask. Thank you.

FX0.jpg

FX1.jpg

FX2.jpg

FX3.jpg

Secondly, ROTJ Nien Nunb 77bk MOC (Clear Mint Bubble). Any questions please ask. Thank you.

N0.jpg

N1.jpg

N2.jpg

N3.jpg

N4.jpg

N5.jpg

tigerham

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
£250 for FX-7 (31 back, not 30) and £125 on Nunb imo

Hi Carl, thanks for the input my friend. Really appreciated. 31bk of course, lol.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Tracker has the 77bk Numbs at an average of £64 over the last year and a top price of £82 for UK sales. Worldwide a top price of £92.

tigerham

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
Tracker has the 77bk Numbs at an average of £64 over the last year and a top price of £82 for UK sales. Worldwide a top price of £92.

How mint were they as this one really is a great example despite the minimal litho damage? The last one on here went for £130 shipped and from my perspective I would say they were about the same given there was a small dent in the bubble and very slightly yellowed of the last one but had a near perfect cardback. Both unpunched and different shaped bubble at the bottom.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
The top priced one has a clear bubble, though possibly not quite as clear as yours, is unpunched and appears to have a crease across the top left of the card. Yours looks noticeably better in my opinion, so Carl looks to be in the right zone.

tigerham

Sith Lord
TK-7785 said:
The top priced one has a clear bubble, though possibly not quite as clear as yours, is unpunched and appears to have a crease across the top left of the card. Yours looks noticeably better in my opinion, so Carl looks to be in the right zone.

Thank you Chris. Really appreciate your help and time in checking that out for me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom