Palitoy 70 Back Tri-Logo Boba Fett

Sideofstarwars

Padawan
Hi all. I was just curious as to what you feel this figure is really actually worth carded. I'm talking without being graded.
I know Collectible Investment was selling one for I think 17,500.00 U.S for an AFA 80 I believe not to long ago that isn't listed anymore.
I haven't seen these up for sale in some time.
I think last graded example I remember see selling was at Hakes Auction house for an AFA 80 for 11,500.00 U.S a couple years ago.
They seem to be very rare. I believe there is 10 to 12 graded examples. Such an iconic figure that just looks so cool on the card.

Thanks.

lejackal

Grand Master
This is currently up for sale on Facebook at 6K USD obo which is roughly 4800 GBP

Attachments

• C69B8C75-928D-4F22-8814-CA087216B145.png
    C69B8C75-928D-4F22-8814-CA087216B145.png
    188.1 KB · Views: 1,045

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
They don't sell quickly at anything over 4k. There are at least three or four for sale right now on Facebook if anybody has deep pockets and is impatient. But as above a 'fair price' based on rarity and desirability is IMO 3-4k depending on condition.

They really aren't that rare, I have seen dozens of them for sale over the years. Like most Fett items it's the character that drives up the price, not the rarity.

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
edd_jedi said:
They don't sell quickly at anything over 4k. There are at least three or four for sale right now on Facebook if anybody has deep pockets and is impatient. But as above a 'fair price' based on rarity and desirability is IMO 3-4k depending on condition.

They really aren't that rare, I have seen dozens of them for sale over the years. Like most Fett items it's the character that drives up the price, not the rarity.

Spot on :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom