Looking for a rough estimate on 80+

Morgan_King

Hi, when I was a kid I would buy as many of these figures as I could at places like boot sales. There's quite a few in there and I've checked the identification site but I was wondering If someone with a bit more knowledge could give a rough estimate to price these up as I just don't know what alot of them are. I'd say alot of them are c6 & c7 with a couple being c8 and some probably c2 & c3. One of them I know is a bit more valuable is the boba fett which I think I posted here a few years ago. Not listed here is a giant c3po carrying case, a tie fighter and a big atat from the 90's. Below is the figures and below them is more detailed photos to show condition etc. I understand that there is a post for valuations etc but for someone who knows next to nothing about these, it would take along time whereas I'd image that some of you have to knowledge to price these straight away.

fvPOx74.jpg

S9cUt57.jpg

23cEsiX.jpg

An4Y8af.jpg

HL6Mal0.jpg

VJULiw4.jpg

XK17P75.jpg

r4HbhE0.jpg

eTQ3bqy.jpg

oLARDUh.jpg

VpbqKcE.jpg

FiYM8rU.jpg

WMvUvcL.jpg

t9R134u.jpg

0CGz4JN.jpg

UVb7r21.jpg

VqKOGIk.jpg

poncho

Grand Master
At a glance luke farm boy with olive brown hair looks in fair nick hes probably worth £20-30

Grey fett about £120

The rest of the figures are worth between £2-£8 each

Id say £220 as a job lot

Morgan_King

poncho said:
At a glance luke farm boy with olive brown hair looks in fair nick hes probably worth £20-30

Grey fett about £120

The rest of the figures are worth between £2-£8 each

Id say £220 as a job lot

Thanks for the reply! I recall paying £2 for that boba fett. Bargain!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom