Data East 1992 Pinball Machine

Morgwann

Hi guys,

Appreciate any help and advice you could possibly give on valuing and selling one of these pinball machines. My family has had one since the 90s and have now decided they would like to sell it after all these years. The machine was fully serviced last year and is in full working order. I've attached some pics below (excuse the mess and poor lighting!). Obviously it needs a bit of a clean up but will do this in due course.

23js4zp.jpg

s25jtf.jpg

2yjrii0.jpg

Having done some quick research online, the price range seems varied so not sure whether you guys could give a more accurate estimate. Any advice you could give on trying to sell this item would be great. Whether it is to someone on these forums or any pointers as to where and how best to sell it in the UK would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance!

snlmace

Jedi Knight
Had that same machine years ago
Still regret selling it :(

Cant really help you on current marker value.

For whoever considers to buy this one, go gor it, it's the best star wars collectible you will ever have :) Hours and hours of pleasure guranteed for sure.

This one seems to be missing the darth vader head, which was on top of the machine. Maybe your parents still have it somewhere? worth digging up.

cheers
arwin

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I think I played this in Australia years ago. Does it say 'use the force Luke'? If it's that one then it is qaulity. Me and my friend spent to much time playing it in a campsite in Aderlaide, when we should have been outside! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom