Some Carded fig's, Anyone help??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabba5000

Padawan
Hi could anybody help, Im going to list these on ebay, just wondering a price I should be aiming for???

Jawa

PA220094.jpg

PA220096.jpg

Imperial Gunner

PA220088.jpg

PA220090.jpg

Bollux

Grand Master
check completed listings, look nice though, perhaps someone on here will make you an offer you cant refuse!

jabba5000

Padawan
Bollux said:
check completed listings, look nice though, perhaps someone on here will make you an offer you cant refuse!

cheers, how do you search for completed listings??

Bollux

Grand Master
search as you would do normally then down the left hand side there will be an option

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I paid around half that for a graded one, so I think you will do well to get anywhere near that!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Ahhh it's something to do with the various productions runs, not entirely sure TBH.
Some people, mainly focus collectors, go for a figure with each of the available card backs, ie 12 back A, B, C etc. So the more info you can put up when your selling it the better. It may get a few more people interested.

jabba5000

Padawan
Darth Wensleydale said:
:arrow: http://theswca.com/images-speci/cardbacks/ :!:
see here for most useful information on cardbacks

Definatly a 12 A Back, Is this good?? Is it worth any money? thanks for that Darth!!

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Yeah a 12a is often worth a few quid more to some collectors. We might be able to venture some prices if you could do some shots out of the Star Cases :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom